Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
could you add heroes guild to your Regal minning bot locations that will be awesome
I would, but the pathing looks a bit complex, and right now my boy doesn't have a good way to find the rocks in suck a huge mine. Maybe in the future, sorry

Man i leave for a day and i get tons of feedback/requests :p
Maybe to all of you. Idk what's up with RS3 as i never play it, maybe to the sulfur mine, but it would be a seperate bot, rune essence also mabye.

Man i leave for a day and i get tons of feedback/requests :p
Maybe to all of you. Idk what's up with RS3 as i never play it, maybe to the sulfur mine, but it would be a seperate bot, rune essence also mabye.
Oh the sulpher mine is for OSRS. It's in those special house in Kourend

hey i left a review awhile ago about the pathing being crap, well iv come back and tried it out and its working beautifully, thanks for the quick fix. :]

so one thing i noticed straight away im 15 mining trying to mine iron and cant use a rune pick axe but it runs to the bank to go and get one anyway so just mines with it in the inventory witch is fine just looks weird

so one thing i noticed straight away im 15 mining trying to mine iron and cant use a rune pick axe but it runs to the bank to go and get one anyway so just mines with it in the inventory witch is fine just looks weird
Wait do you have a pickaxe equipped? It is supposed to bank for one only if it doesn't have one. Also ,it uses the lowest pickaxe in your bank

Wait do you have a pickaxe equipped? It is supposed to bank for one only if it doesn't have one. Also ,it uses the lowest pickaxe in your bank
i have on of each pick axe in bank and had one equiped it was a black pick axe equipped maybe you dont have that one recognised it seems to be fine now that ive got the level for a mith pick

Doesnt even work :/

Bot will just sit there and do nothing. There's no start bot or anything like the other scripts

i have on of each pick axe in bank and had one equiped it was a black pick axe equipped maybe you dont have that one recognised it seems to be fine now that ive got the level for a mith pick
I think I forgot then.

Doesnt even work :/

Bot will just sit there and do nothing. There's no start bot or anything like the other scripts
Show me the setting you have for my bot

Well I will set it to example lumbrige swamp for tin and it will walk there yes but it will just sit there and in the bot log it says "walking to...." and just sit there even if I already walk there myself it will continue to say that. even at varrock west for iron ore. those are the only 2 settings I use and i tried setting up break handler to see if it would work but it still doesnt.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    780.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.6 KB · Views: 3
Well I will set it to example lumbrige swamp for tin and it will walk there yes but it will just sit there and in the bot log it says "walking to...." and just sit there even if I already walk there myself it will continue to say that. even at varrock west for iron ore. those are the only 2 settings I use and i tried setting up break handler to see if it would work but it still doesnt.
I dont think i ever fixed rs3 support. Sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.