Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello awesome123man,

First of all thank you for spending your time in to this bot, it works like a charm.
Powermining is just lit and works like a charm. Quick respond to newly spawned ores and also dropping works great.

But.. I am not confident using the banking option. Looks ban-likely. The walking seems off and it is obvious there is a bot at work.
When walking he sets a setpoint in the map when he reaches that place he needs to search 1-2 seconds before setting the next setpoint.
Also when reaching back to the mining spot it just stands there and will struggle finding the place where you should mine (set center location).

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@mariogp Implementing custom web pathing for most locations right now! Hopefully this will make the pathing much faster and more accurate. It may also cause unwanted bugs so beware! Please request custom webs to be added to any location where the pathing is still super slow after you see the update is out. I'll be reviewing the bugs posted here and trying to resolve them in this update as well :)
Cheers!

@mariogp Implementing custom web pathing for most locations right now! Hopefully this will make the pathing much faster and more accurate. It may also cause unwanted bugs so beware! Please request custom webs to be added to any location where the pathing is still super slow after you see the update is out. I'll be reviewing the bugs posted here and trying to resolve them in this update as well :)
Cheers!
Groovy thanks a million mate!

the bot sometimes has trouble dropping ore on the lower right spot of inventory and the bot will idle and go into cycle of log out log in every 10 minutes. I have shift dropping enabled

the bot sometimes has trouble dropping ore on the lower right spot of inventory and the bot will idle and go into cycle of log out log in every 10 minutes. I have shift dropping enabled
Very strange... Anyone else having this issue? If you could send a screenshot of the inventory or send me the logs (Help -> View Logs) that would be very appreciated :)

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\_____\ - Pastebin.com

Starting at 01:52:05 it says we want to drop 1 items. I'm not sure if it did log out log in but it definitely idled since i got like 4k xp/hr over 5 hours

Edit:
@ 03:12:18 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
03:12:22 INFO We want to drop 1 items.

Npc dismisser seems to have fixed it but eventualy the same thing happens @ 03:20:50 INFO We want to drop 1 items.
Thank you for posting the log! I'll check it out :)

Hey dude, saw you reply to my review and just wanted to ask when do you reckon you can implement iron ore rocks into the F2P mining guild section? It will be a major help for f2p! cheers.

awesome123man updated Regal Mining with a new update entry:

Regal Mining v3.1.9 Released!

Regal Mining updated to v3.1.9.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey dude, saw you reply to my review and just wanted to ask when do you reckon you can implement iron ore rocks into the F2P mining guild section? It will be a major help for f2p! cheers.
First I want to know if the walking from the mine to the bank is fast? Or do you only powermine? The time it takes to add the iron is mostly the time it takes for an Executive to release the update, as it takes a few seconds for me.

Lol thanks party! Update passed... but it doesn't include iron. I'll add it asap. This update was an attempt to make most pathing faster but it could end up breaking the pathing

I am powermining iron atm. And thanks very much man, seriously this bot is amazing, far better than others i have tried.
Powermining is what this bot is good at. Walking to and from the bank is where it struggles :p

understandable, I do coding myself (i'm actually studying Comp sci. at uni) but never coded a bot, but from what I know, mapping can be a bit of annoyance (to say the least). Best of luck though!

understandable, I do coding myself (i'm actually studying Comp sci. at uni) but never coded a bot, but from what I know, mapping can be a bit of annoyance (to say the least). Best of luck though!
I dont handle most of it, but trying to make a bot have decent antiban with pathing that takes some time to generate is pretty hard. That is why i am re-implementing my old custom webs as they may not cover the whole map but they can generate paths much faster.

Sounds like a solid plan. This isn't really the right place to ask but I wanna make a bot however I don't know where to start, you got any tips or know of any guides?

Sounds like a solid plan. This isn't really the right place to ask but I wanna make a bot however I don't know where to start, you got any tips or know of any guides?
There is a section of the forums that is for developers. Check it out. Multiple tutorials and open source bots

The update improved the mine to bank imo but the login for the break handler doesn't work anymore. It just resets/extends the break timer. Adding iron ore area from dwarven mines would be amazing. Apart from that the bot is incredicle, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.