Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy to help but my other account just got banned which would had that all done xd

Hey i've realised sometimes the bot gets stuck sometimes and can't mine gold ore when i'm in the crafting guild due to the rotation of the camera (the usual position for the bot to get stuck is all the way on the ground). I would fix this by simply pausing the bot and rotating the camera to a bird's eye view. Could you make a condition where the camera would reset itself in an eye bird's view to fix this?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey i've realised sometimes the bot gets stuck sometimes and can't mine gold ore when i'm in the crafting guild due to the rotation of the camera (the usual position for the bot to get stuck is all the way on the ground). I would fix this by simply pausing the bot and rotating the camera to a bird's eye view. Could you make a condition where the camera would reset itself in an eye bird's view to fix this?
Hmm. I should have added a failsafe for that. I'll check it out tomorrow, today was my homework day

Status
Not open for further replies.