Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
hey, the bot author has been really really busy lately. When he gets the chance he will add it and I will supply an account for him to use, he just has to pm me when he gets the chance :)
Thanks dude. Currently I am at home. And I am sick, which means I can try to get stuff done, tho I may stop midway. If you want it added pm me here and we can sort out how I'll do it. :)

uwu :3
Thanks dude. Currently I am at home. And I am sick, which means I can try to get stuff done, tho I may stop midway. If you want it added pm me here and we can sort out how I'll do it. :)
Sure, ill continue our old PM :D Get well soon btw, health is more important :)

EDIT: PM sent :)

Last edited:
Hey mate thank you so much I am testing alkarid addy mining right now and it is working great! I am f2p still with 120k till 90 mining!!! Thanks mate I appreciate all your hard work so much my man! Thank you

scratch that i just caught it walking back n forth on top of the cliff to the right at alkarid :( looking like a bot :(

Hey mate thank you so much I am testing alkarid addy mining right now and it is working great! I am f2p still with 120k till 90 mining!!! Thanks mate I appreciate all your hard work so much my man! Thank you

scratch that i just caught it walking back n forth on top of the cliff to the right at alkarid :( looking like a bot :(
Did you set the center and type a random radious that's pretty big? That should fix it.

I tried that as well and still no luck :( idk what happened but the whole way it walks to the bank and back needs to be corrected. It has a hard time even entering the mine without going to the top of the ridge by going to left or right... looks like a total bot. Please just rewrite the walking mate.

I tried that as well and still no luck :( idk what happened but the whole way it walks to the bank and back needs to be corrected. It has a hard time even entering the mine without going to the top of the ridge by going to left or right... looks like a total bot. Please just rewrite the walking mate.
Alright. Sorry. I thought since someone else said it worked that it was fixed. Just to make sure, you clicked set center at a spot in the mine by the rocks you wanted and typed a number in the radius field like 10?

Alright. Sorry. I thought since someone else said it worked that it was fixed. Just to make sure, you clicked set center at a spot in the mine by the rocks you wanted and typed a number in the radius field like 10?

Yes mate, I tried this and it's still sloppy and makes about 80k an hour and looks like a bot coming back to the mine :( Just make a lvl 3 and fix the walking. Thank you

Yes mate, I tried this and it's still sloppy and makes about 80k an hour and looks like a bot coming back to the mine :( Just make a lvl 3 and fix the walking. Thank you
I have an account that can do it. I just need to add the old navigation back for it.

Would it be at all difficult to add Iron to the Mining guild F2P option and or allow mining of more than one type of ore? this option would make it look less like a bot.

EDIT: on osrc there is 4 iron ore.

Last edited:
Would it be at all difficult to add Iron to the Mining guild F2P option and or allow mining of more than one type of ore? this option would make it look less like a bot.

EDIT: on osrc there is 4 iron ore.
Ah yeah

Hey! The number of ore per hour seems to be bugged. Like I'm mining Iron and it'll say I'm mining 38 iron ore per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.