Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Did this used to support rs3 like a day or 2 ago? I'm pretty sure I used it but now see it's only osrs. Is there a reason that change happened or?

Also noticed there's 2 regal mining bots so I'm thinking one used to be for rs3 and one osrs but something changed. I have no idea.
You're right. This will support rs3 soon

Was using the banking option then left it to mine. Came to see that despite having the bank option, it started dropping iron ore when inv is full instead of banking.

Was using the banking option then left it to mine. Came to see that despite having the bank option, it started dropping iron ore when inv is full instead of banking.
That's very wierd. It shouldnt have that problem as i believe i tested it and it didnt...

Hey dude I see this replaced awesome miner! Looks great and I love how you can add a stop time! However when walking back from the bank in alkarid osrs he goes to far east of the mine and gets caught up at the top of the cliff above the mine running back n forth like a bot. Other than that it hops and performs great!

Did this used to support rs3 like a day or 2 ago? I'm pretty sure I used it but now see it's only osrs. Is there a reason that change happened or?

Also noticed there's 2 regal mining bots so I'm thinking one used to be for rs3 and one osrs but something changed. I have no idea.

ye i noticed it too ,would be good if it could support rs3 again ,was a great mining bot

I just setup regal mining, and when i launch it, i set it to go to Varrock East and to Bank. Well it just launches then teleports to Al Farid and then walks halfway to Varrock and then Teleports back to Al Farid. it has been doing that for about 20 minutes or so now. Not sure what to do. Ive tried switching it to Varrock West. and Ive tried walking there and then starting the bot. same thing. I just need it to mine some iron for me while im at work.

I just setup regal mining, and when i launch it, i set it to go to Varrock East and to Bank. Well it just launches then teleports to Al Farid and then walks halfway to Varrock and then Teleports back to Al Farid. it has been doing that for about 20 minutes or so now. Not sure what to do. Ive tried switching it to Varrock West. and Ive tried walking there and then starting the bot. same thing. I just need it to mine some iron for me while im at work.
I think it's a default web bug...

ye i noticed it too ,would be good if it could support rs3 again ,was a great mining bot
I thought I added it...

I
Hey dude I see this replaced awesome miner! Looks great and I love how you can add a stop time! However when walking back from the bank in alkarid osrs he goes to far east of the mine and gets caught up at the top of the cliff above the mine running back n forth like a bot. Other than that it hops and performs great!
I'll figure out a fix asap. Glad you like the new version's features. Hopping is much better than previous and also takes your total level into account when hopping :)

f2p mining guild is broken. just spins camera around. also why is it not an option to power mine iron in the f2p mining area and the banking situation has been messed up for a while now. just runs to the door at the extended mining guild and just stands there. make it an option for the f2p players to use the ladder and bank at fally? sorry to sound demanding long day at work and just typed it as I was saying it in my head. lol. other then that great work bud.

I think it's a default web bug...

I thought I added it...

I

I'll figure out a fix asap. Glad you like the new version's features. Hopping is much better than previous and also takes your total level into account when hopping :)

So what should i do to fix that?

f2p mining guild is broken. just spins camera around. also why is it not an option to power mine iron in the f2p mining area and the banking situation has been messed up for a while now. just runs to the door at the extended mining guild and just stands there. make it an option for the f2p players to use the ladder and bank at fally? sorry to sound demanding long day at work and just typed it as I was saying it in my head. lol. other then that great work bud.
I tried to add the f2p mining guild

So what should i do to fix that?
I need to

Thanks for adding RS3. However it doesn't seem to be working too well for me? I tried the mining guild F2p, and it doesn't mine, it just keeps trying to walk off the map (clicking on black areas on the map compass). Command says it is walking to the bank, so i put it in the bank and then it just kept trying to walk north?

Thanks for adding RS3. However it doesn't seem to be working too well for me? I tried the mining guild F2p, and it doesn't mine, it just keeps trying to walk off the map (clicking on black areas on the map compass). Command says it is walking to the bank, so i put it in the bank and then it just kept trying to walk north?
Might be a bug. Any locations work besides that?

Might be a bug. Any locations work besides that?
same as me ,so far i tried varrock east and west and he just goes to the bank and stays there clicking on the map,even tried pausing him and putting him on the mine to see if it would start working but he went to the bank again and started doing the same thing

same as me ,so far i tried varrock east and west and he just goes to the bank and stays there clicking on the map,even tried pausing him and putting him on the mine to see if it would start working but he went to the bank again and started doing the same thing
It might be a navigation issue with runemate

Hi, thanks for this great script, currently mining in Al for iron, but sometimes it just freezes and stands there staring at the iron node and doesn't mine. I also noticed this with your motherlode script, the premium version that I pay for, sometimes it just freezes and stands in place for who knows how long. Not sure why this is happening, your scripts are great but the freezing thing is reall odd. The Runemate GUI says its still running too.

Hi, thanks for this great script, currently mining in Al for iron, but sometimes it just freezes and stands there staring at the iron node and doesn't mine. I also noticed this with your motherlode script, the premium version that I pay for, sometimes it just freezes and stands in place for who knows how long. Not sure why this is happening, your scripts are great but the freezing thing is reall odd. The Runemate GUI says its still running too.
If you could send me the logs that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.