Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried using the bot to mine runite but i dont know how to start it properly. Can u quickly tell me how to get this bot and what items i need to start it if any?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Be near the location and select th
I've tried using the bot to mine runite but i dont know how to start it properly. Can u quickly tell me how to get this bot and what items i need to start it if any?
e rock...

and also I was trying to power mine at alkrahid and it would just left click the ore and use it on the other ores inside my inventory

Gets stuck at "Climbing-down stairs" after banking at lumbridge. I am mining coal at lumbridge west.
I see you have tested out Regal Mining. Soon it will be merged with this bot.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to keep RS3 support? The only bot I use, its fantastic!
I can try to add it. What do you need it to do? I could add actionbar dropping pretty easily... do you want it to use presets?

I can try to add it. What do you need it to do? I could add actionbar dropping pretty easily... do you want it to use presets?
I'm not really too knowledgable about it, but anything would do. I've just been using the mining guild for coal, and it banks with presets at the falador bank. But, ideally the mining resource dungeon with the deposit box would be perfect. But its a free bot, so anything is appreciated :)

I'm not really too knowledgable about it, but anything would do. I've just been using the mining guild for coal, and it banks with presets at the falador bank. But, ideally the mining resource dungeon with the deposit box would be perfect. But its a free bot, so anything is appreciated :)
I just don't play rs3... so it's hard for me to do it without having a person guide me and lend me an account. If you want it added please pm me :)

uwu :3
Yeah, someday soon I'll change the banking logic to include all.

Did this used to support rs3 like a day or 2 ago? I'm pretty sure I used it but now see it's only osrs. Is there a reason that change happened or?

Also noticed there's 2 regal mining bots so I'm thinking one used to be for rs3 and one osrs but something changed. I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.