Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic Designer
Only thing i was wondering is why it uses the bank in Falador rather than the Clan Camp bank when you mine at Rimmington.

Glad it works so well. There's currently no way to fix shift dropping, it's not my fault its broken. The way runemate handles Keyboard input is fucked and cuts out randomly. Also to make things worse when it cuts out it thinks the Key is still pressed so there's no way to fix this currently. I have brought it up many times with the lead developers and they haven't offered a fix, now i'm just hoping that they will fix it somehow either by changing how the Keyboard API works or by adding a Shift Drop to the API. Glad this bot is not good work, i obviously havent worked my ass off to support all these areas for Free. Thanks again.

It did get me from 76-85 WHILE previously being banned for 2 days using another persons script on here. I just had to come up with the nice idea of sticky keys to help those who use your mining script. Its good, but the reason i didn't use it to get 1-76 in the beginning was because it would fail to right click then drop ores.. and the other script did good, all while giving the option to keep the gems i mined. It would be cool if you could have an option to keep gems. Some of us who baby sit a single bot or two would love to come back to some nice gems for extra money while power mining. I have my own great methods as my own method for anti ban when i use bots, and mining bots so i can't say them here but it would be nice if you had a pattern to the dropping or something. Im not saying your script is trash because clearly 76-85 is a lot of exp, especially in f2p.... There were many times i forgot to click my timed shutdown button on my computer before i went to sleep, and the bot was going 6-9 hours lol. i figured i was getting a ban which is why i got another ban because the script i was using before would have a rare mis-click and my bot was low level (def and hp at that time), and i got killed by a scorpion and sent to lumbridge where the bot was not able to run back to al-kharid. Luckily i got my account 40 def at 17 combat in order to tank hits here and there in case a bot mess's up. Your bot didn't do that though so i give you credit. I know i kinda went into story mode here but i wanted to give some suggestions and feedback. Have a good day.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It did get me from 76-85 WHILE previously being banned for 2 days using another persons script on here. I just had to come up with the nice idea of sticky keys to help those who use your mining script. Its good, but the reason i didn't use it to get 1-76 in the beginning was because it would fail to right click then drop ores.. and the other script did good, all while giving the option to keep the gems i mined. It would be cool if you could have an option to keep gems. Some of us who baby sit a single bot or two would love to come back to some nice gems for extra money while power mining. I have my own great methods as my own method for anti ban when i use bots, and mining bots so i can't say them here but it would be nice if you had a pattern to the dropping or something. Im not saying your script is trash because clearly 76-85 is a lot of exp, especially in f2p.... There were many times i forgot to click my timed shutdown button on my computer before i went to sleep, and the bot was going 6-9 hours lol. i figured i was getting a ban which is why i got another ban because the script i was using before would have a rare mis-click and my bot was low level (def and hp at that time), and i got killed by a scorpion and sent to lumbridge where the bot was not able to run back to al-kharid. Luckily i got my account 40 def at 17 combat in order to tank hits here and there in case a bot mess's up. Your bot didn't do that though so i give you credit. I know i kinda went into story mode here but i wanted to give some suggestions and feedback. Have a good day.
I can add a keep gems option to powermining. Powermining, specifically shift dropping will be fixed soon. One of these runemate updates will fix it.

I can add a keep gems option to powermining. Powermining, specifically shift dropping will be fixed soon. One of these runemate updates will fix it.
If you can try to make the shift drop more random and different speeds. I used a fishing script that shift-dropped and did good. Possibly you could see what he did and use that for yours? hes the prime fishing lite author. One thing that you could do for anti ban is Move the gems around in the inventory here and there. I have a couple other things i did for my own personal anti-ban haha but that was one of them =p. Little things like that can go a long way in not getting banned and getting banned, or at least temp ban vs a permanent lol.

I can add a keep gems option to power mining. Power mining, specifically shift dropping will be fixed soon. One of these runemate updates will fix it.
Sweet! One thing to keep in mind is you could implement a anti-ban (one of my couple ideas that i do personally when i babysit the bot) is have the bot change the inventory slots of the gems, and the pic axe. I had another account on here that got banned possibly because people took criticism wrong, but i actually mentioned the shit drop issue to you. You actually liked some of my posts on other peoples bots LOL :,). Trying to keep off the radar this time, and realize that some of these bot authors don't give a fuck to take suggestions (which sometimes are amazing suggestions from the users) and put them into the bot. I donated via PayPal to those who had good scripts, and let the people know who had issues with theirs. Your script has potential, and you seem to listen to the users and that right there will get you far on this community.

If you can try to make the shift drop more random and different speeds. I used a fishing script that shift-dropped and did good. Possibly you could see what he did and use that for yours? hes the prime fishing lite author. One thing that you could do for anti ban is Move the gems around in the inventory here and there. I have a couple other things i did for my own personal anti-ban haha but that was one of them =p. Little things like that can go a long way in not getting banned and getting banned, or at least temp ban vs a permanent lol.

Sweet! One thing to keep in mind is you could implement a anti-ban (one of my couple ideas that i do personally when i babysit the bot) is have the bot change the inventory slots of the gems, and the pic axe. I had another account on here that got banned possibly because people took criticism wrong, but i actually mentioned the shit drop issue to you. You actually liked some of my posts on other peoples bots LOL :,). Trying to keep off the radar this time, and realize that some of these bot authors don't give a fuck to take suggestions (which sometimes are amazing suggestions from the users) and put them into the bot. I donated via PayPal to those who had good scripts, and let the people know who had issues with theirs. Your script has potential, and you seem to listen to the users and that right there will get you far on this community.
Prime Fishing Lite also had the Shift Issue though. It may have already been fixed. I dont know as i havent botted for a week. I'm trying to get barrows done slowely.

Someone please see if Shift dropping works 100% now :D

has crafting guild been fixed for osrs? i get stuck outside the crafting guild door, and when my inventory is full, it just stands at the rocks without moving (i have ticked the bank option, and the status shows "currently: mining rocks")

Last edited:
has crafting guild been fixed for osrs? i get stuck outside the crafting guild door, and when my inventory is full, it just stands at the rocks without moving (i have ticked the bank option, and the status shows "currently: mining rocks")
It should but not 100%sure

I will see. It shouldn't be hard.
Awesome, i know this has nothing to do with this script, but it would be nice if you made a woodcutting script lol.
Every other script, especially maxiwoodcutter is trash and people are to lazy to fix, and delete reviews and talk shit to you if you post a low review and the reasoning for it and the bugs. Woddcuting + shift dropping would be sweet. No other woodcutting script has shift-droppping.... that i've used anyways.

Awesome, i know this has nothing to do with this script, but it would be nice if you made a woodcutting script lol.
Every other script, especially maxiwoodcutter is trash and people are to lazy to fix, and delete reviews and talk shit to you if you post a low review and the reasoning for it and the bugs. Woddcuting + shift dropping would be sweet. No other woodcutting script has shift-droppping.... that i've used anyways.

Celestial Woodcutting has been great for me. @Derk

Status
Not open for further replies.