Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's the issue then! I'll try to fix that. Currently I got a new osrs project

Hard to tell how often it happens, like it just went again, but it was going really well for a really long time... Just checked it now though and it showed it not working. Just select and deselect.

Also not sure, but it was saying I was making 100+k magic exp an hour, not sure why since I was powermining xD

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hard to tell how often it happens, like it just went again, but it was going really well for a really long time... Just checked it now though and it showed it not working. Just select and deselect.

Also not sure, but it was saying I was making 100+k magic exp an hour, not sure why since I was powermining xD
Some wierd stuff is going on with the xp.

Secret :p
Barrows

Sick xD ahah. Hope it codes easy pz lemons squeezy for ya. Any chance I could persuade you into doing an Al Kharid bar smelter for steel? <3 pwwwweeeze. I'd write the code myself if I was more familiar with runemate, but alas

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Sick xD ahah. Hope it codes easy pz lemons squeezy for ya. Any chance I could persuade you into doing an Al Kharid bar smelter for steel? <3 pwwwweeeze. I'd write the code myself if I was more familiar with runemate, but alas
Lol idk. I thought there was a smelter...

It's still having problem dropping ores, powermining Iron in Al Kharid and the bot ends up just selecting the ore over and over again. Seems to have a problem with shift dropping?

i have to use sticky keys just to bot with your mining bot.... like im glad you made shift drop a thing for your bot, but like if it doesn't work properly then...... yeah..

EDIT: guys if its not a inconvenience use sticky keys, its the only way i get this bot to be useful for me.

sticky keys?

right now im using his mother load mine and it seems alright
Yes push shift 5 times in a row on windows PC, then click yes, then tap shift 2 more times and you'll have a permanent shift key on like caps lock. caps lock on MAKES YOUR WORDS STAY CAPITALIZED and caps lock off makes them normal. Stick keys is like having the shift key work as a on all the time until disabled- kinda like the caps lock.

THE exact steps i take in order to get this broken bot working to my advantage ---- > (While the client is the main screen up) Shift 5 times > Click yes > Shift twice ( i test it by pressing other keys like the "?" mark key beside the shift to see if question marks appear, and if they appear in chat then sticky keys is on)

NOTE: you have to have the bot running before you start sticky keys in order to get it to work, because once stick keys is on you won't be able to change between windows easily.. I had to come up with a fix since the bot author is happily taking his time with this. Been better off leaving it as it was with right click and drop, even though it would mess up on that to.... Its a major inconvenience, but his is the only bot that shift-drops while mining so i have to deal with this broken shit.

@awesome123man fix it or ill have to rate it lower stars

I've gone from 76-84 (79k at this very moment till 85 mining) using this bot so im entitled to review either good or bad after my use. Seeing as i have to use windows built in functions just to make it usable that is not a good start to a good review. Not hating just giving constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Shift dropping mechanic for power mining seems a bit tad slow in my opinion. Wonder if it was possible to up the speed just a little bit to not seem too bot like.

speed increase would make it look more like a bot. there detection method looks for perfection..........
idk, at the rate that the bot drops iron, it doesn't even seem human at all. Even human players shift drop their ores faster than the bot can. I feel like there should be a middle ground of not going extremely fast to look like a bot while also not going extremely slow to also look like a bot. It should somewhat mirror the drop speed relative to real people. For example, the shift drop speed for Savior's Prime Fishing is comparable to what I'm talking about. My $0.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.