Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I left the bot sitting in the mining guild for 7 hrs and 45 mins, and it mined 1 coal. Just 1. And then continued to loop in and out of being logged in to logged out. I'm not sure, but it seems like the bot has troubles recognizing the mine? "Walking to Rock (3000)" but I'm right beside a rock... So yeah. Wasted a day, but hopefully this can help you fix it? I have no idea.

Hey man, I left the bot sitting in the mining guild for 7 hrs and 45 mins, and it mined 1 coal. Just 1. And then continued to loop in and out of being logged in to logged out. I'm not sure, but it seems like the bot has troubles recognizing the mine? "Walking to Rock (3000)" but I'm right beside a rock... So yeah. Wasted a day, but hopefully this can help you fix it? I have no idea.

Meant to add, it's not even interacting with my client. No clicks on it whatsoever. Is that a Runemate thing? Or am I missing something. Changed radius to multiple different values... yeah, stumped

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Meant to add, it's not even interacting with my client. No clicks on it whatsoever. Is that a Runemate thing? Or am I missing something. Changed radius to multiple different values... yeah, stumped
Stumped me with not knowing that OSRS IS DOWN!

Stumped me with not knowing that OSRS IS DOWN!

Sorry, I just saw that too, I hadn't any clue. As you know I'm a big supporter/fan of yours, so if I came off as crass, my bad. Thanks, I'm sure your bot is working fine :) I'm tired from a days long studying.

Sorry, I just saw that too, I hadn't any clue. As you know I'm a big supporter/fan of yours, so if I came off as crass, my bad. Thanks, I'm sure your bot is working fine :) I'm tired from a days long studying.
Its all good. I'm used to things like this happeneing.

would pay for shilo village gem mining bot that banks. 1 tick also would be nice and easy to make I believe. very good money maker and decent xp as well. Only requirement is easy quest that takes 10min.

would pay for shilo village gem mining bot that banks. 1 tick also would be nice and easy to make I believe. very good money maker and decent xp as well. Only requirement is easy quest that takes 10min.
This has it...

Do you even bot? Have you looked at what @awesome123man has put in this?
This has it...
Laughed hard reading your comment.

PS. Thoughtful addition, could you maybe add a "Start" button in the GUI, just to allow some time for the setup, so it doesn't glitch out like it had been before the OSRS update? Just would make turning it on, getting the location and the ore setup, then clicking Start, feel a bit more fluid and less clumsy. Just a QoL touch up, not necessary, but I feel like the bot would respond a bit better

Yo @awesome123man I think shift click dropping is bugged, was stuck on second ore for like 741, until I unstuck it. Can you give it a look?

Okay, maybe it was just that one loot cycle, because now it's working fine.. wtf. It was stuck being right clicked...

Tell me if it happens again :)

Alright it happened again. So it seems like 10-15 inventories worth, it gets stuck and either starts right clicking or something, but basically, for 241 "drop ore" functions my character just stood there clicking it on (White outline) then off, then on etc. etc. It seems after I pause, and empty my inventory myself, it gets to working again for a bunch more inventories, but it's pretty inconsistent.

Alright it happened again. So it seems like 10-15 inventories worth, it gets stuck and either starts right clicking or something, but basically, for 241 "drop ore" functions my character just stood there clicking it on (White outline) then off, then on etc. etc. It seems after I pause, and empty my inventory myself, it gets to working again for a bunch more inventories, but it's pretty inconsistent.
So it starts selecting and de selecting an ore?

To further that, I think it doesn't recognize the "Shift" part of Shift+Click occasionally, I dropped a few ore, and it was still stuck on the Select and then deselect, only to select again

To further that, I think it doesn't recognize the "Shift" part of Shift+Click occasionally, I dropped a few ore, and it was still stuck on the Select and then deselect, only to select again
Oh, that's the issue then! I'll try to fix that. Currently I got a new osrs project

Status
Not open for further replies.