Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy that shift drop works now. Only thing I was wondering if you can not let it drop randomly instead of doing row by row which looks botted imo.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Really happy that shift drop works now. Only thing I was wondering if you can not let it drop randomly instead of doing row by row which looks botted imo.
I think everyone drops row by row though... Randomly is inefficient...

To Re:Report, I haven had 0 success banking at the mining guild, character comes up the ladder, then just stands there for 40 mins. Am I doing something wrong?

To Re:Report, I haven had 0 success banking at the mining guild, character comes up the ladder, then just stands there for 40 mins. Am I doing something wrong?
I may not have fixed it. Osrs or rs3?

OSRS - told bot to stop running after 2 and a half hours, ran for over 9. Is this a script error that is known? or is this not really part of the script?

OSRS - told bot to stop running after 2 and a half hours, ran for over 9. Is this a script error that is known? or is this not really part of the script?
How did you enter the time to stop at? It needs to be in the correct format for now. With HH:MM:SS

How did you enter the time to stop at? It needs to be in the correct format for now. With HH:MM:SS

i had something like 02:41:27, all values filled. Pressed enter when i filled in the time, then minimized the osrs client and runemate client. On the plus side the account hasnt been banned and its been about 15 hours since i shut it down.

i had something like 02:41:27, all values filled. Pressed enter when i filled in the time, then minimized the osrs client and runemate client. On the plus side the account hasnt been banned and its been about 15 hours since i shut it down.
Damn dude. I'm sorry though. You left your computer on and it never went to sleep right? Did the bot have any issues besides not stopping?

Damn dude. I'm sorry though. You left your computer on and it never went to sleep right? Did the bot have any issues besides not stopping?

Computer was on the entire time. Bot ran flawlessly and gave me a few mining levels. I may have accidentally typed a semicolon instead of a colon, 90% sure I did not though.

Although it failed to stop, which could have well been my fault, I am still really impressed with the amount of time it was able to run at a constant pace without flaws. Added all of your other bots because of that. (I tend to leave bots running for 2 or 3 hours, and I have found a few from unnamed other authors that fail randomly or need to be babysat)

Last edited:
Awesome Bot! 1-70 Mining in a couple days. Unfortunately it isn't working properly today. While mining Iron at Varrock East, it bugs when dropping the ores. The Bot keeps on clicking on the Iron ores instead of dropping them.

Awesome Bot! 1-70 Mining in a couple days. Unfortunately it isn't working properly today. While mining Iron at Varrock East, it bugs when dropping the ores. The Bot keeps on clicking on the Iron ores instead of dropping them.
Its an issue with shift dropping I'm having

Your all good no harm :) Just letting you know. I let it run today and i came back with it saying it tried hopping to world 106 over 1000 times XD

Status
Not open for further replies.