Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally came here to ask then, then to see if I could smash "Like" any harder. Thanks dude. udabest. Jk, really you're a work of art man. (*cough*bar-smelter would be .love*cough*) if you have time of course :)

Any luck?

Also, is there something going on with the login handler? It's not inserting my full name, it keeps just deleting and doing it over and over again.

I didn't think it banked in the desert...

Oh for sure on oldschool it banks at the desert just fine :) The only issue was it was'nt world hopping, it's working pretty good for awhile then randomly logs out but I it's nice to see it hoping again! I'll to watch it for it to mess up and tell ya what but it runs for like 15min it seems or more so that's good!

Update: Ok so after watching it get stuck it seems if your F2p the hopper trips out somtimes and just keeps scrolling up and down the hopping list. I have a feeling if your p2p this would'nt happen. I suggest making a little check box on the script set up screen to click if you are f2p, so it prevents this.

Last edited:
Alright, so this bot has saved me loads of time, however, there is one problem that seems persistent and it's seemingly random.
I usually leave this running when i go to work overnight. When I come home, about 3/4ths of the time it will fail to clear the inventory despite me having watched it clear it before I go. During times that I've babysat the bot I've caught it stopping after even an hour of successful powermining and I just have to drop one manually and then it will continue on fine, but for some reason it seems to get stuck and I've no idea how to reproduce the bug because sometimes it runs flawlessly for hours on end, but I got back this morning after a 9 hour shift and it was just sitting there with the message that my inventory was full, but I was still logged in and I had only gained about 20k exp before it happened. If it helps, I typically powermine iron in Rimmington.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Alright, so this bot has saved me loads of time, however, there is one problem that seems persistent and it's seemingly random.
I usually leave this running when i go to work overnight. When I come home, about 3/4ths of the time it will fail to clear the inventory despite me having watched it clear it before I go. During times that I've babysat the bot I've caught it stopping after even an hour of successful powermining and I just have to drop one manually and then it will continue on fine, but for some reason it seems to get stuck and I've no idea how to reproduce the bug because sometimes it runs flawlessly for hours on end, but I got back this morning after a 9 hour shift and it was just sitting there with the message that my inventory was full, but I was still logged in and I had only gained about 20k exp before it happened. If it helps, I typically powermine iron in Rimmington.
Damn sorry, i'll see what i can do. I'm gonna work on this tonight.

Oh for sure on oldschool it banks at the desert just fine :) The only issue was it was'nt world hopping, it's working pretty good for awhile then randomly logs out but I it's nice to see it hoping again! I'll to watch it for it to mess up and tell ya what but it runs for like 15min it seems or more so that's good!

Update: Ok so after watching it get stuck it seems if your F2p the hopper trips out somtimes and just keeps scrolling up and down the hopping list. I have a feeling if your p2p this would'nt happen. I suggest making a little check box on the script set up screen to click if you are f2p, so it prevents this.
Hmmm, the bot should check which world you are in and hop to a f2p if you are in f2p.

Dropping is way too slow. Takes ages to drop a whole invo.

Wondering if you can implement mouse key dropping? Or the new shift drop?

One problem is when dropping, the ore it sometimes click use instead of drop which makes then it stop dropping

Dropping is way too slow. Takes ages to drop a whole invo.

Wondering if you can implement mouse key dropping? Or the new shift drop?
Mouse key dropping => Ban as far as i've heard ( i'm not active on OSRS)
Shift drop: Like he've said on a prev reply, he will try to add it asap

Mouse key dropping => Ban as far as i've heard ( i'm not active on OSRS)
Shift drop: Like he've said on a prev reply, he will try to add it asap

Where did you hear mousekey's dropping is ban? Mousekeys dropping is perfectly legal in OSRS.

bug when banking for falador mining guild when banking clicks open present menu instead of deposit all.

Fire caper
Suggestion: Add support for granite powermining. (Fastest mining xp on OSRS)
User should bring ~20 full waterskins and the bot would logout after using them all. I personally wouldn't need the bot to fulfill the waterskins, as those 20 last for very long time.

If I start in Falador bank, bot doesn't run into mining guild to mine coal? Is there something I'm missing? Having to restart it constantly. Powermining still works good, but I can't see this bot banking atm

Status
Not open for further replies.