Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Would you be able to add support for rs3 world hopping and wilderness runite banking?

I know this is a free bot so i apreciate the effort you out in already by the way :)
Maybe. I would need to know a bit about that banker. Does he just stand there? And what's the name of him?

Maybe. I would need to know a bit about that banker. Does he just stand there? And what's the name of him?
He moves around a little but stays in the same general area. His name is Darren and he is located south west of the runite ores when you are facing the lava maze. right clicking him brings up these options:
Talk-to Darren
Trade Darren
Bank Darren
Examine Darren

He moves around a little but stays in the same general area. His name is Darren and he is located south west of the runite ores when you are facing the lava maze. right clicking him brings up these options:
Talk-to Darren
Trade Darren
Bank Darren
Examine Darren
Thanks. I'll try to see if it's going to require many changes to get this to work with him.

Talk-to Darren
Trade Darren
Bank Darren
Examine Darren
Thanks. I'll try to see if it's going to require many changes to get this to work with him.
Need anything else just let me know. So far your script is the only one that takes advantage of the wilderness ore so a world hoping and banking would be the cherry on top. :}

Good luck with college by the way. Snooped your profile a bit XD. Its my senior year at college and boy can I not wait for it to be over.

Side note, I was thinking and was wondering IF you do provide World hopping support for RS3 if you would think about adding another function to your bot of ore re-spawn for world hopping.

For example:
Re-spawn for runite ore {wilderness} :
fa16c7e25736833a45c3b23bbfd8fac2.png
(Wilderness has a faster re-pawn time}
RE-spawn for Runite ore;
67ee4247da697f77018fa10ab896ed5a.png

X: amount of players in that world

This is of coarse if the bot or client can gather data on current world populations. This would allow the bot to record and set a timer of when the ore was mined and wont switch back to that world until that ore has been re-spawned. That way the bot is not switching worlds constantly trying to find ores but instead will wait until ore is available in a world before hopping.

If you're still having issues with mlm upper level,

Using your bot to 99 mining I would say that about 6-8months ago an update to your bot made mining upper lvl no longer efficient. Reason being, when the bot would mine in this one particular location (to the northernmost edge) the bot would continue to crash and not restart. Consider changing the bot path up top perhaps? Find a new one that works? At the end of the day, if you're sacrificing a little exp an hour to be able to bot flawlessly, and a new path would look more like a human anyways, it'll be worth it.

Peace man, goodluck!

If you're still having issues with mlm upper level,

Using your bot to 99 mining I would say that about 6-8months ago an update to your bot made mining upper lvl no longer efficient. Reason being, when the bot would mine in this one particular location (to the northernmost edge) the bot would continue to crash and not restart. Consider changing the bot path up top perhaps? Find a new one that works? At the end of the day, if you're sacrificing a little exp an hour to be able to bot flawlessly, and a new path would look more like a human anyways, it'll be worth it.

Peace man, goodluck!
I am having issues fixing it because i cant access it! That's the reason.

So your the one killing me huh d:

World 106 restriction and world hopping getting stuck still needs to be addressed. Other then that perfect script and gonna head over to the reviews to give a 5 star review :)

So your the one killing me huh d:

World 106 restriction and world hopping getting stuck still needs to be addressed. Other then that perfect script and gonna head over to the reviews to give a 5 star review :)
TY :) I am putting the fix for world hopping out now

Just wondering why Tin is an option for the mining guild but Mithril is not? Would be great to be able to mine mithril in the guild and set a secondary option to mine coal while waiting for respawn.

Just wondering why Tin is an option for the mining guild but Mithril is not? Would be great to be able to mine mithril in the guild and set a secondary option to mine coal while waiting for respawn.
That's messed up... I thought i had coal and mithril.. I'll check it out later. Got class to go to

Hey mate thank you sooooo much!!! Hopping and banking in the desert is working great again!!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.