Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When mining at rimmington is rs3, its passes the bank in the clan area and the east bank in falador to run all the way to west bank

I think, but it may drop them normally
Well, that's what I was talking about initially. I had about half an inventory of waterskins and the other half was for granite. Once that half of my inventory had been filled with the granite, it would just stand there until I would manually drop the granite and then start mining as soon as I dropped it.
If in the future you can fix that I would be very grateful, but otherwise it's working wonderfully. Thank you!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
A motherlode free 1 hour version will be added to this! So you can use it and it will stop after 1 hour once the update is passed.

Hey man, I love the script, really killer and a great UI, just a question
72ve4x.png
this happened today when I stepped away from my rig. Was at Al Kahrid and yeah, for like 3 hrs it just dropped ore and I haven't the foggies as to why it decided to do this, I'm trying to recreate it now, but it's not really going... I noticed this happening a few times yesterday, just stayed on the log in screen. Any thoughts?

Hey man, I love the script, really killer and a great UI, just a question
72ve4x.png
this happened today when I stepped away from my rig. Was at Al Kahrid and yeah, for like 3 hrs it just dropped ore and I haven't the foggies as to why it decided to do this, I'm trying to recreate it now, but it's not really going... I noticed this happening a few times yesterday, just stayed on the log in screen. Any thoughts?
Yes sorry, I know why. Fix on the way

Nice, trying to find a changelog, but I guess there isn't one. Mini concern, just restarted at Al Kharid, noticed 1 thing, I'm at the 3 iron rocks, and for some reason, it clicks away from them every now and again, when I know I'm the only one at the rocks. Is there maybe something I didn't click to enable, "don't effin move"? Thank you for all your work though, and the speed at both your replies and bug fixes. Truly a blessing in disguise, (minor brown nose, if you wanted to you know, make a smelting bot, for AK... I would, y'know be super stoked. Lotta bars to smelt, and just not happy with what's out there atm)

Oh this just in, now I'm only mining 1, dropping 1, it's not emptying my invent. So I'm full and it drops one, then just mines, but proceeds to mine after 1

Nice, trying to find a changelog, but I guess there isn't one. Mini concern, just restarted at Al Kharid, noticed 1 thing, I'm at the 3 iron rocks, and for some reason, it clicks away from them every now and again, when I know I'm the only one at the rocks. Is there maybe something I didn't click to enable, "don't effin move"? Thank you for all your work though, and the speed at both your replies and bug fixes. Truly a blessing in disguise, (minor brown nose, if you wanted to you know, make a smelting bot, for AK... I would, y'know be super stoked. Lotta bars to smelt, and just not happy with what's out there atm)

Oh this just in, now I'm only mining 1, dropping 1, it's not emptying my invent. So I'm full and it drops one, then just mines, but proceeds to mine after 1
I know why. Sorry

I know why. Sorry

Oh okay! Thanks man for such a fast reply.

So just for you to see what the issues are, I'll point form them;

1 - Whilst Mining AK at 3 Iron Site, Mouse clicks off to different Iron ore, thus diminishing xp/hr etc. Also, very unrealistic feeling pattern of movement
2 - With .47, it now mines a full invent, then drops 1, mines 1, and drops etc. does not empty inventory and a huge hit to xp/hr

So far is what I've found! Thanks for your continued work, looking forward to maybe having these patched! +1 +1

Oh okay! Thanks man for such a fast reply.

So just for you to see what the issues are, I'll point form them;

1 - Whilst Mining AK at 3 Iron Site, Mouse clicks off to different Iron ore, thus diminishing xp/hr etc. Also, very unrealistic feeling pattern of movement
2 - With .47, it now mines a full invent, then drops 1, mines 1, and drops etc. does not empty inventory and a huge hit to xp/hr

So far is what I've found! Thanks for your continued work, looking forward to maybe having these patched! +1 +1
For number 1, set the radius to 1 or 2 and click center when at the place you want to stand

Awesome Mining
Version: 1.2.5
Runescape 3
Banking is semi fantastic so is power-mining. The only problems i have come across are world hopping (It will try to hop to world 181 which does no exist. World count only going into the 140) also when mining runite ore in the wilderness it will not bank but just click randomly on the ground when inventory is full. There is an NPC a few clicks away towards the right which allows banking.

Last edited:
Awesome Mining
Version: 1.2.5
Runescape 3
Banking is semi fantastic so is power-mining. The only problems i have come across are world hopping (It will try to hop to world 181 which does no exist. World count only going into the 140) also when mining runite ore in the wilderness it will not bank but just click randomly on the ground when inventory is full. There is an NPC a few clicks away towards the right which allows banking.
I made this for osrs that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.