Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This bot has always been amazing. Huge fan, however like some previous people have stated Shilo underground stops when inventory is full. If you set it to bank mode you get the warning "Could not build webpath to Area(2840, 9381,0 ->2846,9387,0)" then if you set it to deposit box you get the waning "Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX"
If you click on the bank deposit box manually then it will deposit them normally however.
I'll look at the code. How close is the deposit box to the mining spots? Like how may spaces away would you say when you mine.

Your bot is bugging out when trying to activate "run". it fails to activate run then logs out my account and stops the botting session. this happened to me 3 times before i realised it kept bugging out when trying to run. other than this, the bot runs smooth enough.

Your bot is bugging out when trying to activate "run". it fails to activate run then logs out my account and stops the botting session. this happened to me 3 times before i realised it kept bugging out when trying to run. other than this, the bot runs smooth enough.
Update should fix it...

I'll look at the code. How close is the deposit box to the mining spots? Like how may spaces away would you say when you mine.

Here is a screen shot of the mines and the box it doesnt agree with. It normally starts mining to the west of the box(right in the screenshot) then finished with a full inventory almost due north (bottom of screenshot) of the deposit box. So about 10-15 spaces normally.

Also would it be an issue if the box is labeled as a Bank Deposit Chest rather than bank deposit box?

Attachments

• gemmines.JPG
    gemmines.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here is a screen shot of the mines and the box it doesnt agree with. It normally starts mining to the west of the box(right in the screenshot) then finished with a full inventory almost due north (bottom of screenshot) of the deposit box. So about 10-15 spaces normally.

Also would it be an issue if the box is labeled as a Bank Deposit Chest rather than bank deposit box?
It really may. I'll need to check the code. Thanks for pointing that out

For the power mining option and configuration, it's all overlapping each other. Also, when trying to drop ores @ varrock mines it seems to misclick them all in the inventory and even drops the pickaxe. however, I had no issues with an equipped pickaxe at the f2p mining guild

the mining bot is stuck at depositing the iron in the al kharid bank. the player just stands outside the door.

the mining bot is stuck at depositing the iron in the al kharid bank. the player just stands outside the door.
Send me the logs please. This shouldn't happen.

Hi all!
Next update (which has been queued for 2 days) will add the dwarven mines to the pathing :)

Bot got stuck at varrok east bank today (like what Showtimer said). i cant give you the logs because when i click on the square with an arrow in it to "view" the logs my runemate freezes and i have to force close it. when i re-open it it does the same thing. i have uninstalled and reinstalled runemate twice since posting this and it happens every time.
Can you send me the logs?

Bot got stuck at varrok east bank today (like what Showtimer said). i cant give you the logs because when i click on the square with an arrow in it to "view" the logs my runemate freezes and i have to force close it. when i re-open it it does the same thing. i have uninstalled and reinstalled runemate twice since posting this and it happens every time.
Open your folder browser and go into your documents folder, then open the runemate, then navigate to the logs folder and see if that exists.

Open your folder browser and go into your documents folder, then open the runemate, then navigate to the logs folder and see if that exists.
I dont have a Runemate folder anywhere but where i installed the client and even then there are allot of folders in there. The bot got stuck outside the bank in east faldor as well last night. It gets stuck outside the bank at all locations ive tried (east varrok, east faldor, and al kharid) i am turning off the "block input" options. Im not sure if that has anything to do with it. It doesnt get stuck every time but when it does it just doesnt do anything. I wasted 8 hours of pay last night when the bot was just sitting there.

I dont have a Runemate folder anywhere but where i installed the client and even then there are allot of folders in there. The bot got stuck outside the bank in east faldor as well last night. It gets stuck outside the bank at all locations ive tried (east varrok, east faldor, and al kharid) i am turning off the "block input" options. Im not sure if that has anything to do with it. It doesnt get stuck every time but when it does it just doesnt do anything. I wasted 8 hours of pay last night when the bot was just sitting there.
Also, I just noticed it says "climbing up ladder (coordinates)" [this is for mining at miners guild] then it says "walking to coordinates" (east faldor bank) then when it clicks right in front of the bank it goes back to saying "climbing up ladder" thays where it gets stuck there. Maybe i can upload a video? I installed runemate onto a different ssd than my c drive. I searched the install location for "logs" and nothing came up.

Here is an image

Attachments

• 15834213637825831003967246195564.jpg
    15834213637825831003967246195564.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200305_101655.jpg
    20200305_101655.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 2

Also, I just noticed it says "climbing up ladder (coordinates)" [this is for mining at miners guild] then it says "walking to coordinates" (east faldor bank) then when it clicks right in front of the bank it goes back to saying "climbing up ladder" thays where it gets stuck there. Maybe i can upload a video? I installed runemate onto a different ssd than my c drive. I searched the install location for "logs" and nothing came up.

Here is an image
Please test it after you see the update is out for this bot.

It is still getting stuck. Now it is stuck climbing up the ladder. i am at the mining guild. i spawned down in the mine and it gathered the ores and then went to the ladder it climbed up then stopped. has been stopped for 5 minutes now at the time of this post. i cant keep starting and stopping the bot because of the money.

i finally got the "view log" buttin to work in runemate. please see the attached log of the recent freeze ups. also for future reference the log location is as follows ( C:\Users\*NAME*\RuneMate\logs ) where as *NAME* = your name on your PC.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-03-05 195312.png
    Annotation 2020-03-05 195312.png
    755.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Awesome Mining 3-05 19-47-45.log
    554.6 KB · Views: 1
It is still getting stuck. Now it is stuck climbing up the ladder. i am at the mining guild. i spawned down in the mine and it gathered the ores and then went to the ladder it climbed up then stopped. has been stopped for 5 minutes now at the time of this post. i cant keep starting and stopping the bot because of the money.

i finally got the "view log" buttin to work in runemate. please see the attached log of the recent freeze ups. also for future reference the log location is as follows ( C:\Users\*NAME*\RuneMate\logs ) where as *NAME* = your name on your PC.
I will refund you for any lost money.
It was trying to click the bank booth... Are you using fixed? Resizeable makes the bots on runemate much more buggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.