Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i mine in the F2P Mining Guild the bot dont know how to klimb the ladder and wont go to bank. I want to bank there, did i something wrong ?

Adding Iron Ore at Dwarven Mines would be great! (For F2P Ironmen) Also the use of Falador East Bank Would be great for the Dwarven mines
The bot gets stuck in the mines when you try to mine iron there. it will mine a full inv then get confused where to go and do absolutely nothing. i would REALLY love this feature :)
\
Edit: if you do decide to add this feature, could you make sure the bot knows to open the door to the dwarven mine when its closed

It no longer works for me, it just tries to enter the same world 409, which i can't join, over and over again. If i manually join, unless i am next to the ore, it doesn't do anything. If i am close to the ore, when the inventory is full, it goes to the bank and just stays there.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It no longer works for me, it just tries to enter the same world 409, which i can't join, over and over again. If i manually join, unless i am next to the ore, it doesn't do anything. If i am close to the ore, when the inventory is full, it goes to the bank and just stays there.
Runemate needs updated

Very Thankful that you added the Falador East Bank. Problem is, There is no "Dwarven Mines" option. The only way I can mine there is by using custom. when using the custom option, it never banks. It mines 1 inv of iron ore, then stands there forever. Glad I used The 'Lite' version to test or i would have lost another 24c trying to test it myself (like i did the first time). Am i setting up the bot wrong? or is the pathing not able to get me out of the mine via the stairs. Any help is much appreciated.

Banking doesn't work in shilo underground, regardless of if I select bank or bank deposit box. Once inventory is full bot just stands there until i manually deposit the gems.

Hey awesome123man, I made a horrible mistake.. I wasted 0.56 credits using awesome mining because it wasnt loading on my client.. I thought i was using the free version but i was using the paid version and i stopped it 7 times. I would really appreciate it if you could refund me the 0.56 credits.. thank you -murcid1

heres the screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).png
    Screenshot (107).png
    146 KB · Views: 4
This bot has always been amazing. Huge fan, however like some previous people have stated Shilo underground stops when inventory is full. If you set it to bank mode you get the warning "Could not build webpath to Area(2840, 9381,0 ->2846,9387,0)" then if you set it to deposit box you get the waning "Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX"
If you click on the bank deposit box manually then it will deposit them normally however.

Attachments

• errorawesomeminer.JPG
    errorawesomeminer.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.