Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as though it isn't banking. not sure if its because I have a pickaxe in my inventory. so it doesnt pick up that there is only 27 spots available. or if its a web pathing thing. it will stand still and say mining rock, but once i pause and go to bank it will deposit ore and go back to mining plot. maybe add a set coordinate button for custom banking and allow people to do it that way? maybe not sure.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Seems as though it isn't banking. not sure if its because I have a pickaxe in my inventory. so it doesnt pick up that there is only 27 spots available. or if its a web pathing thing. it will stand still and say mining rock, but once i pause and go to bank it will deposit ore and go back to mining plot. maybe add a set coordinate button for custom banking and allow people to do it that way? maybe not sure.
It is the web

please add a feature to respond to the npcs such as the sandwich lady/dwarf.Dismiss would work but I think it is less believable than picking the sandwich/accepting the beer. This will decrease the chance at a ban since they do this to people they think are botting.

the bot doesn't go to verrock east bank, when the inventory fills up. It just sits there so you have to put it on powermine
This will be fixed when I have time and motivation. It's a pain to have to deal with on my end.

So, people paying for your product isn't motivational enough?
Well it's more the fact that a client side pathing service was pushed on us, just to break and not be fixed. So now it would be a lot of work to go back.

I don't know I haven't been using it.

but after they updated runemate I haven't had problems with banking.

Trying to mine + bank iron ores in east Varrock

First running it filled the inventory, but "failed to create webpath" so I walked it there, as soon as it saw the bank it took over again. It failed closing the window and going back to the mining patch, so I took it manually. It started back up after getting to the mining patch, and after getting a full inventory walked itself to the bank and deposited, but again couldnt close the bank and walk back.

Do you suggest any other spots for banking iron ores or can this be fixed?

00:00:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated! 00:00:11 WARN Could not build - Pastebin.com

Would also like to see it be able to remove clue geodes from the inventory!!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever used this for granite? If so what's the best setup / location?

Been using it at iron and it's incredible, but you only max out at 45k/hr. Would definitely love to see something for granite / 3t mining

anyone else having issues mining runite in the mining guild osrs? Seems like it will continue to world hop even if there are available rocks.

any possible way to add kebos island for mithril and adament to bank at the farmers guild? just stands still at kebos

Hey all. I'm currently on vacation. Looking forward to bringing this bot back to full functionality soon. I will keep you all posted

Status
Not open for further replies.