Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to get it to work, it will run between spots but not attempt to mine. Any ideas what im doing wrong? I selected ore.

so far I have enjoyed the script..one concern when mining iron next to deposit in mining guild when running back and forth from back to iron it will spam click like 4 or 5 times every time. very consecutive and worry it will lead so flagging or ban.

Hello!
Today it stoped working. Wont run from Mining Guild f2p to Falador East Bank and wise versa. It will however mine the ores when it's in the mine.
Thanks for a great profile!

Kind Regards

Just got Banned for useing your profile

Attachments

• Regal Mining 7-29 14-45-49.log
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hello!
Today it stoped working. Wont run from Mining Guild f2p to Falador East Bank and wise versa. It will however mine the ores when it's in the mine.
Thanks for a great profile!

Kind Regards

Just got Banned for useing your profile
That is a web issue. It's handled by the client

Issue with banking in Barbarian Village. Sometimes it walks to the bank but stops just before (5 tiles in front of) the bank and stops working. Can be fixed by clicking on the bank stall, continuing the bot.
https://i.imgur.com/KpI5sG2.png
KpI5sG2.png

EDIT: Going to see if "Always Hide Roofs" will fix it.
Been running it for another 30 minutes, seems to be fixed. may have been from changing that setting, or changing the camera angle. On a side note I was running 2 instances.

Last edited:
Issue with banking in Barbarian Village. Sometimes it walks to the bank but stops just before (5 tiles in front of) the bank and stops working. Can be fixed by clicking on the bank stall, continuing the bot.
https://i.imgur.com/KpI5sG2.png
KpI5sG2.png

EDIT: Going to see if "Always Hide Roofs" will fix it.
Been running it for another 30 minutes, seems to be fixed. may have been from changing that setting, or changing the camera angle. On a side note I was running 2 instances.
Send the logs for me to know for sure.

i am having issues in barbarian village. I am mining the coal and depositing it in the edgeville bank, however, my dude keeps stopping right outside the bank with a full inventory and the script wont continue

Hey @awesome123man , when powermining in the mining guild and the break scheduler is triggered, is there an option to hop worlds if there's already someone mining in the centre coordinates?

Hey @awesome123man , when powermining in the mining guild and the break scheduler is triggered, is there an option to hop worlds if there's already someone mining in the centre coordinates?
No there is not sadly. That is definitely something i can look into tho :)
Join my discord plz

No there is not sadly. That is definitely something i can look into tho :)
Join my discord plz

Sounds good! I tried joining your discord but the link in your signature is expired :(

Can you provide one that's active; I'd love to join!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot, there's a link under your profile picture haha disregard

Sounds good! I tried joining your discord but the link in your signature is expired :(

Can you provide one that's active; I'd love to join!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot, there's a link under your profile picture haha disregard
Which is old? I need to update them

hello, i had some issues with the bot, soo i needed to restart it , can i get the refund please? i am adding the logs, also the bot is perfect i did it from 49 till 68 soo quick, just loved it. Thank you

Attachments

• Regal Mining 8-12 16-37-55.log
    482 bytes · Views: 0
  • Regal Mining 8-12 16-40-22.log
    205 KB · Views: 0
  • Regal Mining 8-12 22-18-36.log
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Regal Mining 8-12 22-38-51.log
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
For powermining, it's really buggy and slow when dropping items. Sometimes it works flawlessly, but usually it only drops like 5 random ores (and slow) and then continue making my xp/hr extremely low. Same thing with regal woodcutter btw.

Last edited:
Powermining seems to be broken, have tried just with iron ore in 3 different locations and whenever inventory gets full, the bot decides to run off (not sure where it's trying to go but defo not the closest banks). Powermining on Lite seems to be working fine.

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.