Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, having problems when i have finished mining iron at Rimmington my char stops and doesn't move to the deposit box at Port Sarim. If i move closer, sometimes the bot will take over and continue or ill have to run myself and empty my bags before it runs back to mine. Logs are showing:

00:20:12 INFO Mine Rocks [2981, 3233, 0]
00:20:17 INFO Mine Rocks [2982, 3234, 0]
00:20:20 INFO Mine Rocks [2981, 3233, 0]
00:20:24 WARN Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX
00:20:25 WARN Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX
00:20:27 WARN Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hi, having problems when i have finished mining iron at Rimmington my char stops and doesn't move to the deposit box at Port Sarim. If i move closer, sometimes the bot will take over and continue or ill have to run myself and empty my bags before it runs back to mine. Logs are showing:

00:20:12 INFO Mine Rocks [2981, 3233, 0]
00:20:17 INFO Mine Rocks [2982, 3234, 0]
00:20:20 INFO Mine Rocks [2981, 3233, 0]
00:20:24 WARN Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX
00:20:25 WARN Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX
00:20:27 WARN Could not build webpath to DEPOSIT_BOX
Looks like pathing I'd broken xD

Has worked amazing for me the past week or so, but I have been having an issue mining Runite Ore. I set the location as the Lava maze and I want to bank my ores. The bot mines the ores, attempts to world hop, and hops around to find new ores. The problem is, when the bot finds a fresh ore to mine, it always hops one extra time, and try to mine that rock at the new world. Most of the time this is an ore that's depleted which causes the bot to go back to constant world hopping. Am I doing something wrong?

Has worked amazing for me the past week or so, but I have been having an issue mining Runite Ore. I set the location as the Lava maze and I want to bank my ores. The bot mines the ores, attempts to world hop, and hops around to find new ores. The problem is, when the bot finds a fresh ore to mine, it always hops one extra time, and try to mine that rock at the new world. Most of the time this is an ore that's depleted which causes the bot to go back to constant world hopping. Am I doing something wrong?
No I need to fix it

So it is listed at .08 cents an hour? How come I've ran it for maybe 45 minutes and started with $1.00 and It has retrieved 48 cents from my wallet?

so there is a bug where if you're mining in al kharid itll mine a full bag go to the bank and drop it off but it wont walk back, any fix?

Hi i tried to use the bot twice at the 3 iron ores near the bank in the mining guild and it did not work at all. The only time it would work was when i manually mined an inventory and ran over to the bank, then the bot would deposit everything and run back to the location but then would not mine anything. I took a video of the my acct standing still while the bot was running but forgot to get the logs.

what mode?

Im sorry i just came back to botting, i was confusing runemate for another botting client/software.. Does runemate through injection? I am basically just trying to avoid running any bots that are injection, because in my experience i always eventually get a ban using any bot that uses injection... Hope this makes sense, I dont know all the terminology used when it comes to this. I just want to bot intelligently, and am willing to spend some $ in order to do so. Let me knoww. thank youuu

Im sorry i just came back to botting, i was confusing runemate for another botting client/software.. Does runemate through injection? I am basically just trying to avoid running any bots that are injection, because in my experience i always eventually get a ban using any bot that uses injection... Hope this makes sense, I dont know all the terminology used when it comes to this. I just want to bot intelligently, and am willing to spend some $ in order to do so. Let me knoww. thank youuu
Runemate uses a combination of reflection and injection in a non detectable fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.