Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hello, I set up custom location (Al Kharid Desert) to mine granite, the bot will not mine the granite rocks. Thanks.
Granite are broken. Send me how much i owe you and i'll refund you... I should just remove the option if i am not gonna fix it.

cmb

amazing script, about to hit 90. only suggestion i have is, can you add infernal pick uncharged? as soon as pick becomes uncharged, it runs to bank to find a replacement pick since it doesnt recognize it

amazing script, about to hit 90. only suggestion i have is, can you add infernal pick uncharged? as soon as pick becomes uncharged, it runs to bank to find a replacement pick since it doesnt recognize it
Hmmm. Is the name Infernal pickaxe (u) or something?

works great, but when i want to mine adamant ore in the mining guild f2p, and select hop worlds. TIt keeps hopping without mining the addy ores. any idea how to fix this?

Yeah I'm running into the same issue with world hopping at gem rocks. It'll search and search the worlds, and select worlds locked to my account level (1250,1500,1750 worlds) and just pause there. Sometimes it'll keep cycling through worlds even when some worlds have rocks.

Yeah I'm running into the same issue with world hopping at gem rocks. It'll search and search the worlds, and select worlds locked to my account level (1250,1500,1750 worlds) and just pause there. Sometimes it'll keep cycling through worlds even when some worlds have rocks.
It's hard because sometimes the rocks don't seem to load correct when hopping

Charged me and stopped by itself.

Trying to mine at Al-Kharid at the 2 iron ore spot. Not high mining level at all (21), but it mines the rock so quickly that it tries to go to the other spot (20 spaces away) then once one of the two (or both) ores respawn, it runs back to original spot. Very botlike and repeats often.

Attachments

• Regal Mining 5-02 14-52-25.log
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
Charged me and stopped by itself.

Trying to mine at Al-Kharid at the 2 iron ore spot. Not high mining level at all (21), but it mines the rock so quickly that it tries to go to the other spot (20 spaces away) then once one of the two (or both) ores respawn, it runs back to original spot. Very botlike and repeats often.
That's why you use the special center/radius function to only mine the rocks you want it to... Click the set center button to set the center point of a circle area, then enter a number in the radius field for how far you want the bot to mine rocks...

That's why you use the special center/radius function to only mine the rocks you want it to... Click the set center button to set the center point of a circle area, then enter a number in the radius field for how far you want the bot to mine rocks...

Yes sir.

Exactly what I did and I hit "1" as my radius.

RuneMate charged me 6 hours and only used 1, ¿How can i get a refund?

Thanks.

Attachments

• wtfff.png
    wtfff.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
I set banking on falador but it automatically banks at the crafting guild (I cant bank there so it bugges out)

Status
Not open for further replies.