Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i have been using this bot for about a week without major problems but there is one which i dont know the exact cause, sometimes the bot right clicks to reset the box trap but doesnt click and just stays there idle without clicking or moving while the traps just colapse and eventually disappear, then it just restarts loosing the 5 traps, one time in 5hrs the bot lost 20 boxes, i wasnt at pc at that time to see why, other times bot just runs smooth with no issues for long periods of time

cant complain much, bot got me 73-85 so far
That's a wierd bug. I've never seen it on my end

it happens sometimes while at the 1st spot in feldip, it just doesnt click on lay/reset and just keeps at it until all traps disapear
Yep happened today to me as well

Also a great new feature would be adding a new option (new checkbox) if you want to reset the traps as it is done now, or rather always focus the successful trap first. I'm losing a bunch of chins, because it is resetting the failed traps instead of retrieving the successful trap.

got me 73-90 so far with no major issues besides what i already stated before, you are a great scripter

GOT ME 99 THANKS

Last edited:
Hi. When i'am botting with Regal Hunter, I can see a bright spot at the moment it use the mouse. Its normal? Should i stop use? (Sorry, I do not know how to speak English very well.)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hi. When i'am botting with Regal Hunter, I can see a bright spot at the moment it use the mouse. Its normal? Should i stop use? (Sorry, I do not know how to speak English very well.)
I don't understand

great bot man I like it, super solid hasn't done me wrong. I do hve a suggestion, If possible make it so the shaking boxes are tracked so it can open the ones that are close to expiring. Ive noticed that it kinda just chooses the closest one and it loses chins but I do understand it can only go so fast.

great bot man I like it, super solid hasn't done me wrong. I do hve a suggestion, If possible make it so the shaking boxes are tracked so it can open the ones that are close to expiring. Ive noticed that it kinda just chooses the closest one and it loses chins but I do understand it can only go so fast.
I agree with this. It's the only thing that makes it look bot-like (plus isn't very efficient). It prioritizes everything over resetting shaking boxes.

What is the ban rate currently like at red chins?
I have an account with 78 hunter, 80 hunter and 71 hunter. None are banned. I never do hunter for more than 2-4 hours a day though.
I only really do it when I'm waiting on GE offers to complete.

I am a bit skiddish on using this bot for salamanders. Ran for about an hour and noticed it clicked in the same fashion (location and time interval) when picking up the dismantled net and rope. Other than that, I plan on trying red chinchompas at a later date.

All bots were down because of the runescape update. Please stop being so ignorant and browse the forum first before posting nonsense critics.
calm down buddy i havent played in awhile and nobody in the discord was able to help and they told me to make a post lol so just slow your role

easily triggered ✌
calm down buddy i havent played in awhile and nobody in the discord was able to help and they told me to make a post lol so just slow your role
All bots were down because of the runescape update. Please stop being so ignorant and browse the forum first before posting nonsense critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.