Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This is what I call a very well detailed report.
This bot is being replaced by a beta that will only support chins at first. I'm trying to do one thing at a time to make it perfect for each creature to hunt... :)

Hello, good morning

Here are the logs as requested, it seems that the bost was trying to go for the bank.

Kind Regards and Happy Easter M8!

Attachments

• Awesome Hunter Beta 4-12 1-18-35.log
    179 KB · Views: 2
  • Awesome Hunter Beta 4-12 1-43-33.log
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Awesome Hunter Beta 4-12 1-49-45.log
    136 KB · Views: 0
  • Awesome Hunter Beta 4-12 1-14-56.log
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
After solving bugs as they are more important, what are your thoughts on adding support for killing chins if they go x tiles away from your local player when your player is idling or something

Hello, good morning

Here are the logs as requested, it seems that the bost was trying to go for the bank.

Kind Regards and Happy Easter M8!
Did you have extra traps? If not, that's the reason. I'll try to update it to only stop when it needs.

Sick dude. Shame the update hasnt been released that will make the bot faster and less bug prone :(
btw I've noticed that on high hunter levels (+90) it loses quite some boxes. I start with a full inventory of boxes, after around 3 hours their all gone.
I think it's because of the prioritization. It always goes for "Reset shaking box". But on a high hunter level, there's nearly always one shaking. So it never goes to pick up the collapsed ones. Once you are out of traps (e.g. have 4 left while you can setup 5, it just sits there doing nothing and keeps running)

No biggie, you just have to make sure to check on the bot after a couple of hours.

btw I've noticed that on high hunter levels (+90) it loses quite some boxes. I start with a full inventory of boxes, after around 3 hours their all gone.
I think it's because of the prioritization. It always goes for "Reset shaking box". But on a high hunter level, there's nearly always one shaking. So it never goes to pick up the collapsed ones. Once you are out of traps (e.g. have 4 left while you can setup 5, it just sits there doing nothing and keeps running)

No biggie, you just have to make sure to check on the bot after a couple of hours.
Hey, this has been fixed for a week basically on my end. But nobody is pushing my update thru :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.