Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just the runemate mouse being wonky.

Ah got ya, cool.

In your v2.0.05B release it appears to be doing the 'double trap' thing more frequently than before.

Sorry for the feedback, but enjoying your scripts and want to help make them perfect!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Ah got ya, cool.

In your v2.0.05B release it appears to be doing the 'double trap' thing more frequently than before.

Sorry for the feedback, but enjoying your scripts and want to help make them perfect!
DAMNIT

Thought about purchasing premium bots but can't even see any value in a free bot... it just logs me in and stands there...

Small bug, sometimes if a trap is dropped because it has not been reset it will lay a trap there, then try to lay the trap that was on the ground waiting to be despawned.

Huge bug actually no clue how this happen but i have the logs, Doing red chins with dramen staff in inventory and black d hide glory equiped. After awhile of doing red chins it decided to somehow go to a bank (im assuming edge glory telly) withdraw a burning amulete and telly to black chins. Then spam click ground for awhile until i took over... at WILDYNERSS BLACKCHINS lucky i didnt have any important items and babysit bot
When i started the script i DIDNOT check black chins.

Heres the log. For some reason it wouldnt allow me to upload a file with .log file extention im on MAC ios
so i changed the .log to .txt \
u might have tochange it back to .log

Attachments

• Regal Hunter (Beta) 2-06 13-00-52.txt
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
Small bug, sometimes if a trap is dropped because it has not been reset it will lay a trap there, then try to lay the trap that was on the ground waiting to be despawned.

Huge bug actually no clue how this happen but i have the logs, Doing red chins with dramen staff in inventory and black d hide glory equiped. After awhile of doing red chins it decided to somehow go to a bank (im assuming edge glory telly) withdraw a burning amulete and telly to black chins. Then spam click ground for awhile until i took over... at WILDYNERSS BLACKCHINS lucky i didnt have any important items and babysit bot
When i started the script i DIDNOT check black chins.

Heres the log. For some reason it wouldnt allow me to upload a file with .log file extention im on MAC ios
so i changed the .log to .txt \
u might have tochange it back to .log
XD FML. Will work on it

Can this release ferrets after catching them? It seems to fill up the inventory then just keep trying to pick up the box but obviously can't.

Can this release ferrets after catching them? It seems to fill up the inventory then just keep trying to pick up the box but obviously can't.
Currently i dont think i have implemented it yet. I'll get to it soon.

No worries mate. Not really necessary I just wanted to try the box trapping as I'm low hunter and just finished eagle's peak. Thought it may have been a bit better xp than snaring birds.

Worked ok other than trying to set up snares over ones which had fallen over.

Today each time a bird snare falls over the bot logs out and says "no glory"

No worries mate. Not really necessary I just wanted to try the box trapping as I'm low hunter and just finished eagle's peak. Thought it may have been a bit better xp than snaring birds.

Worked ok other than trying to set up snares over ones which had fallen over.

Today each time a bird snare falls over the bot logs out and says "no glory"
XD

Testing it for the first time on red chins, the bot teleported me away when I hit a level. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. At least we know the teleport mechanism will work for black chins when I test that haha. Here is the log.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Void\RuneMate\logs\Regal Hunter (Beta) 2-20 1-30-28.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Skill HUNTER loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/Void/RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalHunterBeta/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:03 DEBUG Removed: null
00:00:10 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Box trap, quantity: 1, index: 4, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:14 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Box trap, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:23 WARN Box trap has price of 47. Id of item was 10008.
00:00:23 DEBUG C:\Users\Void\RuneMate\bots\storage\RegalHunterBeta\Box trap.png
00:00:51 WARN Red chinchompa has price of 1368. Id of item was 10034.
00:00:51 DEBUG C:\Users\Void\RuneMate\bots\storage\RegalHunterBeta\Red chinchompa.png
00:08:58 DEBUG Closed menu using Menu.close()
00:11:03 DEBUG Menu still open!
00:11:03 DEBUG Moving mouse to InteractablePoint(1717, 939)
00:13:13 DEBUG Menu still open!
00:13:13 DEBUG Moving mouse to InteractablePoint(1426, 691)
00:15:47 DEBUG Menu still open!
00:15:47 DEBUG Moving mouse to InteractablePoint(1796, 625)
00:16:00 DEBUG Closed menu using Menu.close()
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIiiiIIiii.for(q:305)
at robot.IiiiIiiIii.execute(zc:188)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(gnc:53)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(sqc:145)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fic:15094)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(puc:199)
00:27:16 INFO Stopped unexpectedly

Testing it for the first time on red chins, the bot teleported me away when I hit a level. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. At least we know the teleport mechanism will work for black chins when I test that haha. Here is the log.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Void\RuneMate\logs\Regal Hunter (Beta) 2-20 1-30-28.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Skill HUNTER loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/Void/RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalHunterBeta/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:03 DEBUG Removed: null
00:00:10 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Box trap, quantity: 1, index: 4, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:14 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Box trap, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:23 WARN Box trap has price of 47. Id of item was 10008.
00:00:23 DEBUG C:\Users\Void\RuneMate\bots\storage\RegalHunterBeta\Box trap.png
00:00:51 WARN Red chinchompa has price of 1368. Id of item was 10034.
00:00:51 DEBUG C:\Users\Void\RuneMate\bots\storage\RegalHunterBeta\Red chinchompa.png
00:08:58 DEBUG Closed menu using Menu.close()
00:11:03 DEBUG Menu still open!
00:11:03 DEBUG Moving mouse to InteractablePoint(1717, 939)
00:13:13 DEBUG Menu still open!
00:13:13 DEBUG Moving mouse to InteractablePoint(1426, 691)
00:15:47 DEBUG Menu still open!
00:15:47 DEBUG Moving mouse to InteractablePoint(1796, 625)
00:16:00 DEBUG Closed menu using Menu.close()
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIiiiIIiii.for(q:305)
at robot.IiiiIiiIii.execute(zc:188)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(gnc:53)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(sqc:145)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fic:15094)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(puc:199)
00:27:16 INFO Stopped unexpectedly
Fix is coming (Already in queue just needs executive to push it.)

zvb

hey just wanted to put it out there, I am using it for bird snaring and i set it up to lay 3 traps, it just instantly logs out and says not enough trap when I do in fact have 3

Just wanted to make you aware

Could you please set option that bot teleports to bank when reach an number of black chins?
I can add the option yes.

hey just wanted to put it out there, I am using it for bird snaring and i set it up to lay 3 traps, it just instantly logs out and says not enough trap when I do in fact have 3

Just wanted to make you aware
Damn wtf. xD I'll test soon. The code looks fine so i gotta investigate with testing tomorrow. It's almost 2am and i have class at 10

I have tested this bot @ black chins a lot, so i found some improvements:
1) When bot see pker it log out ,but dont hop worlds and go in the same world he saw pker and get killed. (If bot get killed @Black chins thats main rason[like 80% of time], sometime bot just can't log out, because is imposible ,but thats very rarely.
2) Stuck at bank or after death, but( i guess is not easy to make this improvement)
3) Would be nice its use rev cave teleport to get back after teleporting to bank

PS. its very profitable bot. makes me 700-900k per hour , just i have to babysit to get back to spot or if pker attack me i just escape (i have 5 30 def 28 hp pures so this method make me good money. Also its low ban rate couse of babysitting.

Would be nice if something will be improved. Best bot tbh, and cause or low red chin prices black chins are very worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.