Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Okay I don't have that option ticked in. This time I restarted it and it fished fine for the first time and it ran to the bank correctly but when it deposited the fish it just sat there, it wouldn't close the bank window or anything and just said traveling to Region Path.
Hmmmm. I'm not sure... Make sure you use fixed window size.

I need help with this. I'm fishing Swordfish at Catherby and no matter what I do I cannot seem to get this working. If I start in in the bank there it just sits and does nothing, If i start it next to the fishing spots it'll fish but than runs up to the white wolf mountains when my inventory if full of fish? Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to have the resizable mode turned on or have fixed mode turned on? Sorry I'm super new to Runemate and haven't used it before/

I had the exact same issue. Fished great, but banking at Catherby was a struggle. It would deposit the harpoon/lobster pot (unnecessary) along with the fish, withdraw fishing item, then gets stuck in the bank only do sit there and do nothing.

I'm currently having trouble with fishing lobsters at Karamja:

- Usually the bot doesn't deposit lobsters to the deposit box at Port Sarim after the deposit screen opens up. It seems to have a problem with locating a lobster to click on.
- Sometimes the bot freezes after reaching a full inventory and when it tries to toggle on the run button

The first one seems to be a constant problem and the second one occurs sometimes.

Awesome bot!! Works great. Only banking at catherbry does not work. Could you maybe fix this?
Sadly I am not currently fixing up my bots. I'm sorry about it. Hopefully some day i'll get my act together.

started catherby lobs bank deposit box. and for some reason It was walking to port sarim. not sure what happened there.

Sadly I am not currently fixing up my bots. I'm sorry about it. Hopefully some day i'll get my act together.
well that answers my above question. its a noted issues thanks lol

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.