Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey awesome. Thanks for the bot!
It seems that the Catherby pathing still doesn't work properly. Will there be any update on that? I fish lobster at Catherby and the bot tries to go to the bank but stops right outside the range building next to the bank and doesn't do anything else. Sometimes I can manually click to the bank building and then it can get back to the fishing spot but it always breaks going to the bank.
Any info on this?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
awesome123man updated Awesome Fisher with a new update entry:

Awesome Fisher v1.2.18 Released!

Awesome Fisher updated to v1.2.18.
Added Karamja and Port sarim deposit box support

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey awesome. Thanks for the bot!
It seems that the Catherby pathing still doesn't work properly. Will there be any update on that? I fish lobster at Catherby and the bot tries to go to the bank but stops right outside the range building next to the bank and doesn't do anything else. Sometimes I can manually click to the bank building and then it can get back to the fishing spot but it always breaks going to the bank.
Any info on this?
don't use catherby option for now, just use custom and it'll work

I keep getting the error message "Could not activate run" whenever I get a full inventory to fish and it needs to bank. It stops the bot even when I have a good run percentage. I use it on Karamja for lobbies

I keep getting the error message "Could not activate run" whenever I get a full inventory to fish and it needs to bank. It stops the bot even when I have a good run percentage. I use it on Karamja for lobbies
Wait until the bot is updated. It should fix it

Clicks soooooo much, has got 3 of my bots banned in under 6 hours. please fix, and pathing between karamja, and port sarim doesnt support the pay-fare option. HELP

Attachments

• Awesome Fisher 3-03 5-11-47.log
    440 bytes · Views: 2
  • Awesome Fisher 3-03 4-59-40.log
    440 bytes · Views: 2
Clicks soooooo much, has got 3 of my bots banned in under 6 hours. please fix, and pathing between karamja, and port sarim doesnt support the pay-fare option. HELP
Those have nothing in them for me xD. Wait till you see this bot is updated.

when going to or coming off the karamja boat it says null pointer exemption thrownand has been doing it since yesterday or the day before any word on a fix this was a beast ass bot got me to 50 in a day

when going to or coming off the karamja boat it says null pointer exemption thrownand has been doing it since yesterday or the day before any word on a fix this was a beast ass bot got me to 50 in a day
I have a fix it is just not pushed yet. Hopefully by the end of today it will be. Sorry about the inconvenience

edit it still crashes I really like thi sbot would love to see it working again it has gotten me to 70 fishing in karamja already im at a stand still waiting ona fix because trying new bots and scripts can usually lead to ban and I only have 2 gold farmers atm

Last edited:
edit it still crashes I really like thi sbot would love to see it working again it has gotten me to 70 fishing in karamja already im at a stand still waiting ona fix because trying new bots and scripts can usually lead to ban and I only have 2 gold farmers atm
So the pathing breaks where?

Status
Not open for further replies.