Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly it's impossible to easily remove that right click. Ill probably test some minimal clicking that may be able to keep you from taking damage since clicking the rock is not the best

Understood, thank you for even taking your time to update this thing my man, really appreciate it.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Just got on to test it.

Bot runs again, however, the timing on lighting the first two dynamites is off, resulting in damage every single time since the bot doesnt click to go to the 3rd spot quick enough. Camera angle doesnt seem to be the problem since it rotates properly, its just the click speed.

Edit: i think the problem is the bot is using right click to go evacuate the 3rd wall instead of a straight left click causing it to be too slow to get out of the blast

Edit again: after about 10-15 runs, i noticed sometimes the bot does just left click to the 3rd spot, when it left clicks, no damage is taken. So I think it would be best to remove the right click option to the 3rd spot.
How zoomed are you?

Zoomed really far out

Edit: i ran out of membership as of now and im leaving for vacation for a week tomorrow.. i can help you test more when i get back.

It does it less when in fixed mode, not resizable, but I can't get it to work without getting hit. Otherwise flawless.

It does it less when in fixed mode, not resizable, but I can't get it to work without getting hit. Otherwise flawless.
I like fixed and pretty zoomed in where it must turn the camera to see the second string of rocks while mining the first.

I would love to see some kind of gp/hr tracker and/or xp/hr tracker that worked...i know its a lot easier said than done, but it would be amazing to see it. 10/10 on this bot already, would 100% pay for it as it is

also, would love to choose what food / energy pots it uses...it used up all my stams then died last time

Is there a fix or known list of items/location you need to be in to get this started? It currently stands there and does nothing. Have chisel, tinderbox, pick, and dynamite in inventory (and more in the bank) and located at the blast mine. It doesn't take any actions, though.

Is there a fix or known list of items/location you need to be in to get this started? It currently stands there and does nothing. Have chisel, tinderbox, pick, and dynamite in inventory (and more in the bank) and located at the blast mine. It doesn't take any actions, though.
you need some kind of food

and i always start it in the blast mine

you need some kind of food

and i always start it in the blast mine

Thank you for your reply. I put a lobster in my inventory, along with chisel, tinderbox, dynamite. I also tried with and without a pickaxe. I'm near the northeast chest of the blast mine, but when I start the script nothing happens, just an idle character. Running other scripts just fine. When I turn on debugging, the script crashes.

Thank you for your reply. I put a lobster in my inventory, along with chisel, tinderbox, dynamite. I also tried with and without a pickaxe. I'm near the northeast chest of the blast mine, but when I start the script nothing happens, just an idle character. Running other scripts just fine. When I turn on debugging, the script crashes.

Found the fix in my situation, a pickaxe needs to be equipped. Not really sure why. Didn't think it was necessary for blast mining.

Found the fix in my situation, a pickaxe needs to be equipped. Not really sure why. Didn't think it was necessary for blast mining.
I believe it's how i did it, i never tested it without one...

I believe it's how i did it, i never tested it without one...

Gotcha. A pick is not required for blast mining. I'd recommend removing that check from your bot because it could actually be evidence of using your bot if you have a pick in your hand. It feels out of place in the blast mine.

Gotcha. A pick is not required for blast mining. I'd recommend removing that check from your bot because it could actually be evidence of using your bot if you have a pick in your hand. It feels out of place in the blast mine.
Ok. I just have it coded that way rn.

What would happen to the bot if someone came and tried blast mining in the same location? Are there any failsafes?

Nope. This bot is fairly barebones

Not sure how simple this is to implement, but there's a chat message that appears when you try mining in the same place as someone else. Is there a way to detect that message and either hop or log out when it does? There's been a few times when bot hunters have come to purposely place dynamites to kill you.

Not sure how simple this is to implement, but there's a chat message that appears when you try mining in the same place as someone else. Is there a way to detect that message and either hop or log out when it does? There's been a few times when bot hunters have come to purposely place dynamites to kill you.
I could

Status
Not open for further replies.