Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people, including myself offered u an account to see if that is possible to be fixed, and you just let it pass and continue saying that u don't have an account to do that.

Last edited:
well since he is not winning anything with this bot, is normal he doesn´t feel like fixing it, let alone evolving it to a better one, but since the new blast minning update now are more spots, more people can use it, and then maybe he can win some money with it, also blast minning really good exp method.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
A few people, including myself offered u an account to see if that is possible to be fixed, and you just let it pass and continue saying that u don't have an account to do that.
Yeah I let it slide because I was busy. I'm on break this week so that's why I'm a bit more active. Not benefiting myself definitely contributes to my lack of motivation to fix this bot

Yeah I let it slide because I was busy. I'm on break this week so that's why I'm a bit more active. Not benefiting myself definitely contributes to my lack of motivation to fix this bot

If this bot brings me good gp per hr, i dont have problem sharing part of that :D

May you please update the bot? It does not work as intended anymore after the latest RS update.

Status
Not open for further replies.