Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest here this bot can potentially be really great, I'd even pay 0.1$/h for this bot if it had some improvements, I recently found a way to use all 8 spots to place dynamite and get the ores all in time before they disappear. And ofc if could use stamina/or replace them it would be even greater.

Also I know it'd be long as you said before you don't have an account with the requirements, but I'd be happy to lend you mine ;)

if you need acc for blast so you can fix this bot, i can lend you mine for that, this is bot is really good

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
if you need acc for blast so you can fix this bot, i can lend you mine for that, this is bot is really good
I just dont feel motivated to fix it. Because i cant use this bot and dont get anything for it.

i can pay you some $ i have on my paypal account for fix it is that the case..... i am relying on that bot rn

i can pay you some $ i have on my paypal account for fix it is that the case..... i am relying on that bot rn
I have a fix for the error coming. But not any feature updates

Hello Sir. I think after your last update of this bot this stopped working or something, after you activate it the character don't start to move or anything, he is just stood there and doing nothing while the bot is running

Last edited:
Hello Sir. I think after your last update of this bot this stopped working or something, after you activate it the character don't start to move or anything, he is just stood there and doing nothing while que bot is running
XD
Fuck me
I swore all I did was add a null check

Status
Not open for further replies.