Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alching works, put the item in like slot 15 or 14 or 16 idr

edit : slot 16

correct :
Screenshot - 443acca1ad30887bdfb9e187e04403f8 - Gyazo

I'd reccommend changing it to slot 4 as when you change magic filters the item and the spell are on top of eachother ( more human )
Ive tried in that slot as well as the one above it, and it hadnt been working. ill try with your exact setup with coins 1 natures 2 and marks 3 as well

honestly i wouldn't recommend using it, I'd think it'd make detection worse. ( though that is an opinion )

I dont know what happened :S
I botted everyday, and the break setting was on. 1-93 agy .....and the acc is banned :S:S:S I only used this bot regal agility....:S

I dont know what happened :S
I botted everyday, and the break setting was on. 1-93 agy .....and the acc is banned :S:S:S I only used this bot regal agility....:S

How long per day were you doing agility? Agility is highly watched for botters.

varrock roofop gets about 60% of completion just stands there and trys to click the area were next one is but it doesnt show up on rs the bot needs to run to the other side in order to see it pop up...

BOT GOT STUCK AT DRAYNOR VILLAGE ROOF TOPS IT GOT STUCK ON THE HIGH ALCH MAGE BOOK BECAUSE IT LIKE CLICKED TO SOON ON THE ALCH ICON AND IT LIT UP AND THE ALCH OPTION WAS ALREADY SELECTED SO THE BOT COULDNT ACLH MY ITEM BECAUSE IT WAS LOOKING AT THE MAGIC SPELL BOOK

Got stuck clicking the exact same spot on canifis for 4 hours while i was at work, gg account im guessing

Gets stuck on the varrock course. When you get to the 2nd jump gap it is out of range of the click box but doesn't move towards it, just stands still. Have to manually click towards the gap and after a few steps it will click the jump.

Canifis - Gets stuck when your character bugs out and sits on top of the tree instead of landing on the roof. Should just click the roof which resets your character.

Last edited:
the bot keeps getting stuck on the 2nd to last obstacle in canifis. it just stops working. doesnt attempt to click or anything. i tried to get the logs but every time i click view log the runemate client freezes then crashes

i've gotten over 70 agility with this bot 6x, i'd be careful using it though, it does get stuck which is understandable. no accounts got banned before they hit 70 agility, however 5 of the accounts all received a ban after 80 agility, with the lowest being 71. note than each account was botted weeks apart with different computers/ip

i think they heavily watch agility because of rev farming accoutns going for 84.

been using this bot now for 2 days while im at work and using the pre-determined breaks , am now 47 agility from 30. Great bot!

On the Pollnivneach though. When the bot is on the "Walking to Basket" phase, my character tends to stop near the well or the cart, and it sits there for like a second then proceeds to jump up the Basket. Other then that, the bot works really well as far as the Pollnivneach course goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.