Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
used for about 9 hours, with a break for about an hour in between.
banned the next day.
was the only bot i used on the account.
did from 10-50 agility.
draynor, to canifis.

Amazing bot but on canafis course the camera keeps spinning while the player just stands still for a while. Other than that, great!

Overall a fairly decent bot. Considering it's price, there is very little room to complain!! That said, there are two issues I have run into since I've begun using it.... The first issue I had come across was in Canifis. The camera would, on occasion, continuously spin around in circles... although, I attributed that to bouncing between several clients, so that could just be a user error....

The next issue I came across was located in the Seer's Village rooftop course. It didn't happen frequently, but it happened enough that I have to babysit the client. If the client is left in the default size, every 10 or 15 laps, I would find my account sitting at the bank deposit box... doing nothing.

Not sure if that's also a user error... but if not... may I suggest adding the ability to exit out of the deposit box? Thank you for taking the time to read this. Your work is appreciated.

al karid polvin course may need a little work i actually somehow froze in the middle of an obstacle and was unable to continue until i took control if using this course i would babysit

al karid polvin course may need a little work i actually somehow froze in the middle of an obstacle and was unable to continue until i took control if using this course i would babysit

its on the part of the course where you climb up the basket

i just found another issue with the polvin agility course a mark of grace sometimes spawns on the table before you climb the ladder across to the other building the bot does not pick up and instead runs by it just letting you know

bot doesnt actually do (varrock) course at all? i see it clicking the spot on the mini map but its not actually clicking on the course

edit: this has happened with every course i try it with. ill stand near the beginning of the course and the bot clicks near the wall to climb up nut only on what appears to be the minimal so its actually doing nothing.
is there something i am missing like a setting i need to change?

Last edited:
First of all , very nice bot got me to 73 agil so far.
Only lately i got stuck 3 times today on seers village course.
Never happend before so i really don't know what is going on.
It gets stuck on the first roof south west corner spamclicking.
Hope you can fix it! : )

Nothing in the logs to indicate it, but it gets stuck sometimes and either just stands there or clicks in the wrong spot on OSRS. Not sure why.

It's save or high chance getting ban ?
I got ban in another account.. i think if i bot again i go ban... Because of my ip right ?

Fantastic so far. Only issue is with wilderness agility - it spam clicks each stepping stone instead of just clicking once on the first.
Furthermore, would be very nice if it had an option to eat a selected food under % health or auto detect food in inventory

Seers sometimes breaks after the first jump and rope (ladder -> jump -> tight rope) just after the tight rope is crossed. It then idles until the bot logs

Status
Not open for further replies.