Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
werewolf agility course works well if anyone still wants to train agility while waiting for seers. I've gone from 62-67 over the past two days. No ban, will sometimes click excessively on the stepping stones, but overall works very well.

bot works great except for the seers glitch , so that is confirmed fixed now? but you also recommend staying away from it since you think its more watched by jagex? i wonder if it is more suspicious to stay at lower level courses than to go there.

other wise i have used it for maybe 20 hours and had no problems whatsoever. would give 4.5/5 stars :D

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
bot works great except for the seers glitch , so that is confirmed fixed now? but you also recommend staying away from it since you think its more watched by jagex? i wonder if it is more suspicious to stay at lower level courses than to go there.

other wise i have used it for maybe 20 hours and had no problems whatsoever. would give 4.5/5 stars :D
I used it at seers. Just don't use it for too long or too often

Definitely doesnt work at Varrock. Just babysitting it for now... gonna try fally at 50
Can you be more specific please. Maybe send the logs. I used it in varrock myself last week after I updated it

Can you be more specific please. Maybe send the logs. I used it in varrock myself last week after I updated it

I just babysat it until 50, the bot at Fally is picking up the Marks automatically tho thank god. When I was at Varrock, the bot ran extremely well.. except I just ran straight past all the Marks on the ground.. Not too inconvenient since a few marks can lay for on the ground at a time, so I only had to slightly babysit it.

I just babysat it until 50, the bot at Fally is picking up the Marks automatically tho thank god. When I was at Varrock, the bot ran extremely well.. except I just ran straight past all the Marks on the ground.. Not too inconvenient since a few marks can lay for on the ground at a time, so I only had to slightly babysit it.
Wierd tho. I'll have to figure out if my areas for checking are off

I've started doing pollnivneach, the only time it ever has an issue is when you first start the course and the actual game glitches slightly and places your character in-between the start of the course and the 1st rooftop. The bot doesn't know what to do so I click on the rooftop and then the bot continues onward. Pollnivneach works well overall.

I've started doing pollnivneach, the only time it ever has an issue is when you first start the course and the actual game glitches slightly and places your character in-between the start of the course and the 1st rooftop. The bot doesn't know what to do so I click on the rooftop and then the bot continues onward. Pollnivneach works well overall.
If it happens again, can you send me a screenshot of where your player is standing in a private message. That way I can fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.