Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
hence why I am proposing for it to be togglable whether you eat food or not, make an alert that if you switch eating food off and die you might lose everything in your inventory or smth. you dont have to, maybe make the threshold for rooftops below level 40 or smth be 5 hp and not 10?
I just don't want to be responsible in any way for it. Some users will still blame me. Why not agility with 10hp and no food? Doesn't make much sense to me

Rellekka course broken and not working any time I fail an obstacle. Babysat and restarted the bot 3 times to no avail.

Last edited:
Appreciate the bot, however, was banned after approx 2 days of 6 hours of use with break intervals set for 3 hourly. So 4 x 3 hour sessions. Was using pollnivneach course.

Seers seem to be having issues after the last update. I was running this bot fine before yesterday at seers. Today it seems to get stuck after crossing the tight rope.

---

While I'm here, thought I'd leave some general feedback:

- at Seers, the bot spam clicks the start of the course even when it's clear the character will end up going there. It doesn't spam click any other obstacle so it seems a bit odd
- while the character is moving from one place to another (i.e end of course to start) it clicks way too many times on the mini map. Personally I click as far as I can towards the direction I'm going, specially if I'm doing agility and I'm used to where things are
- the bot clicks once for most obstacles, unless if the game lags due to connection problems then it clicks multiple times. Would be great to have a bit of a delay before the clicks, preferably a variable delay to avoid adding more patterns

Lastly, this is more of a feedback for this and other awesome plugins :D

I would love to see an "AFK mode" in more of your bots to make them more "lazy main friendly". It's essentially a mode where you're distracted/multi tasking. Random delays at random times so that it doesn't seem as if I'm 100% focused on the game and just clicking around for hour(s). Essentially tiny (2-5 seconds) or even longer breaks (5-10mins) without logging out manually. I personally wouldn't mind paying double the hourly rate for the bots if they had more features that introduce human like behavior even if it sacrifices a tiny % of hourly xp.

Seers seem to be having issues after the last update. I was running this bot fine before yesterday at seers. Today it seems to get stuck after crossing the tight rope.

---

While I'm here, thought I'd leave some general feedback:

- at Seers, the bot spam clicks the start of the course even when it's clear the character will end up going there. It doesn't spam click any other obstacle so it seems a bit odd
- while the character is moving from one place to another (i.e end of course to start) it clicks way too many times on the mini map. Personally I click as far as I can towards the direction I'm going, specially if I'm doing agility and I'm used to where things are
- the bot clicks once for most obstacles, unless if the game lags due to connection problems then it clicks multiple times. Would be great to have a bit of a delay before the clicks, preferably a variable delay to avoid adding more patterns

Lastly, this is more of a feedback for this and other awesome plugins :D

I would love to see an "AFK mode" in more of your bots to make them more "lazy main friendly". It's essentially a mode where you're distracted/multi tasking. Random delays at random times so that it doesn't seem as if I'm 100% focused on the game and just clicking around for hour(s). Essentially tiny (2-5 seconds) or even longer breaks (5-10mins) without logging out manually. I personally wouldn't mind paying double the hourly rate for the bots if they had more features that introduce human like behavior even if it sacrifices a tiny % of hourly xp.
I would implement the AFK feature, but I feel like sometimes jagex will try and look for simulated afk... As far as seers goes, yes sadly i did introduce a new bug. I have it fixed in the next update, as well as a fix for spam clicking the rough wall.

Hey man,

Seers course stops after the tightrope. Other than that, great bot.
Fixed in update that is queue. Hopefully released by the end of today or tomorrow :) Sorry about that, didn't test a fix for progressive mode in the previous update that ended up exposing flaws i had on the backend xD

Seers course just stopped. After the rope walk the character turns around and does nothing.
^

I would implement the AFK feature, but I feel like sometimes jagex will try and look for simulated afk... As far as seers goes, yes sadly i did introduce a new bug. I have it fixed in the next update, as well as a fix for spam clicking the rough wall.

Fixed in update that is queue. Hopefully released by the end of today or tomorrow :) Sorry about that, didn't test a fix for progressive mode in the previous update that ended up exposing flaws i had on the backend xD

^
I can also refund anyone who lost credits due to this... PM me or join my discord to go thru the process.

When can we expect to patch for seers rooftop course to be live? The bot is still having issues after the tightrope.

Thanks for all your work!

When can we expect to patch for seers rooftop course to be live? The bot is still having issues after the tightrope.

Thanks for all your work!

How long till the seer's village bug is fixed?
I'm praying it's today... I pushed it yesterday after I heard about it, but haven't gotten an executive who isn't busy or wants to, yet.

Hi peeps , just had a go in seers village in both resizable mode and full screen it gets stuck following the first tightrope. I couldn't find where to post in "review" so just posted in here. But just be mindful when using it in seers.

it has been all of it having to keep pausing when i can to get them
OSRS update broke runemate.

Update may not be too soon it seems. I'm hopeful it'll be released tonight or tomorrow. But unfortunately nobody is pushing the update through the review process :(

so just went from 27-60 agility using the bot, haven't used seers yet because still waiting on the fix but work fine without breaks and was a bit uncoordinated with breaks.

so just went from 27-60 agility using the bot, haven't used seers yet because still waiting on the fix but work fine without breaks and was a bit uncoordinated with breaks.
Hopefully the update will be released soon

Status
Not open for further replies.