Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
same happens in al-kharid. sometimes when I fall down the bot jumbles up and starts acting like a bot. no food
Get food. If your health is low it will look for food.

Get food. If your health is low it will look for food.
I mean it starts clicking on the screen, not inventory, trying to do the course but doesnt seem to detect that my character isnt moving where it wants to, I guess. it seems to me the bot think the next spot to click is on the screen somewhere when it actually isnt, even after I turned off "no camera movement"

Edit: Now I know why it does that immediately: I have 10hp and it immediately tries to recover that. Could you make it togglable for it to look for food? I dont want it to do that once a jump fails. Kind regards

Last edited:
I mean it starts clicking on the screen, not inventory, trying to do the course but doesnt seem to detect that my character isnt moving where it wants to, I guess. it seems to me the bot think the next spot to click is on the screen somewhere when it actually isnt, even after I turned off "no camera movement"

Edit: Now I know why it does that immediately: I have 10hp and it immediately tries to recover that. Could you make it togglable for it to look for food? I dont want it to do that once a jump fails. Kind regards
If you are at risk of failing why not just bring food? Sounds kinda risky if you fall semi-often.

If you are at risk of failing why not just bring food? Sounds kinda risky if you fall semi-often.
it's a fresh account and I dont wanna bring food. also I dont fall as much as to assume it's dangerous to not have any. maybe add a logout-shutdown in case of dying

it's a fresh account and I dont wanna bring food. also I dont fall as much as to assume it's dangerous to not have any. maybe add a logout-shutdown in case of dying
I'd just think it looks bad. What if someone died with food stuff on...

how could they? bot would just eat food or look for it in that case, or am I wrong?
My problem with supporting 10hp accs is that below 10hp things get risky. And since my bot has no deathwalk, if you died. You'd lose whatever you'd have and the bot would stop. That sounds like a dead giveaway to jagex that you were botting.

My problem with supporting 10hp accs is that below 10hp things get risky. And since my bot has no deathwalk, if you died. You'd lose whatever you'd have and the bot would stop. That sounds like a dead giveaway to jagex that you were botting.
hence why I am proposing for it to be togglable whether you eat food or not, make an alert that if you switch eating food off and die you might lose everything in your inventory or smth. you dont have to, maybe make the threshold for rooftops below level 40 or smth be 5 hp and not 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.