Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Last edited by a moderator:
awesome123man updated Awesome Agility with a new update entry:

Awesome Agility v1.0.37 Released!

Awesome Agility updated to v1.0.37.
Bot should log in after breaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Agree, could it detect that fishing level is below 60 and then eat summer pie before starting werewolf course for example
Why would you do werewolf at such a low level... It's only good when you are higher level because of the zip line thing...

had my perm banned using this, was being very careful too and not using for more than 2 hours per time, be careful people can happen at anytime, as for the bot itself seemed to work perfectly as advertised

had my perm banned using this, was being very careful too and not using for more than 2 hours per time, be careful people can happen at anytime, as for the bot itself seemed to work perfectly as advertised
What course were you using and how long?

pollinivich course for about hour and 30 mins with breaks, got my main banned :( bot works flawlessly to be fair though
You sure it was this bot? I botted that course a few weeks ago and my account is way lower stats that your main, i can almost guarantee. Did you not bot any other things before using this?

You sure it was this bot? I botted that course a few weeks ago and my account is way lower stats that your main, i can almost guarantee. Did you not bot any other things before using this?
no other bots, just agil, im not saying bot was bad, was working flawlessly just wrong time I guess

Got a question about the Werewolf course. I'll start the bot with food at the location of the course and as soon as I start, it makes me run up the ladder and run to the bank to deposit everything but take nothing out. What am I doin wrong? 60 agil btw

Got a question about the Werewolf course. I'll start the bot with food at the location of the course and as soon as I start, it makes me run up the ladder and run to the bank to deposit everything but take nothing out. What am I doin wrong? 60 agil btw
What food are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.