Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear! I was actually more wondering if there was going to be an update specifically later today? No rush if not, just want to plan something else for the evening!

Probably not, but it all depends on the executives who push.

led

Got stuck here in the Crywr district after it got all three strikes, it just stood there doing nothing, nothing in the log.

Screenshot

banking was working fine as far as i could tell tho
@auxi now it is just stuck "initializing" after Meilyr and Cryws struck me out, now it wont go to any of the other clans and just says "initializing"

I have tried to restart the bot and it still does this.

log:
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\funha\RuneMate\logs\07-02 09-12-10 - AuxiThiever.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:06 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:01:43 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled

It seems to be working again so who know what the f the problem is... only thing I might add is that when it gets a strike it will almost always click the same elf again while it's still watching you before it goes to the next elf, may want to look into that.

@auxi still getting stuck here Screenshot it's trying to bank

Can you add spam click on the Menaphos merchants. It would spam click then try to right click to pickpocket.

led

Can you add spam click on the Menaphos merchants. It would spam click then try to right click to pickpocket.
i like it how it is tbh. I don't spamclick anything but dwarfs cause the menaphites move around too much.

led

I'm gonna have to go with this not being something on my end. The path is not null, but for some reason it refuses to step. I'll have to speak to Cloud.
I just don't get why it wouldn't teleport. Not to be rude but the old system you used was more stable than this one but i also dont know the reason for the switch

I just don't get why it wouldn't teleport. Not to be rude but the old system you used was more stable than this one but i also dont know the reason for the switch

If it's too close to the next clan, it won't teleport. That's how it's always been.

led

If it's too close to the next clan, it won't teleport. That's how it's always been.
Well if you can't get the issues fixed with cloud you could make a failsafe that just has it teleport to the next district if it hasn't moved yet when it should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.