Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Auxi's Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Any chance for adding support for others POH to this? Currently no working bots that do the job and love how much you update this. (y)

Can you add the mounted amulet of glory :) it can just go to alkharid from it and then bank then tp to house.

The bank chest is literally where u spawn too :)

Can you add the mounted amulet of glory :) it can just go to alkharid from it and then bank then tp to house.

The bank chest is literally where u spawn too :)

Possibly tomorrow. Don't think I'll have time to do that today.

Thanks a lot! I don't wanna do the quest lmao.. But I may do it if you dont have time in the next 2 or 3 days. I want soulsplit bad xD

Next version includes teleporting to Edgeville (figured that's faster than walking to Al-Kharid bank) with a mounted glory. Enjoy :D

edit: @Gengsta told me it's faster to tele to Al-Kharid, will change so the bot goes there instead.

Next version includes teleporting to Edgeville (figured that's faster than walking to Al-Kharid bank) with a mounted glory. Enjoy :D

edit: @Gengsta told me it's faster to tele to Al-Kharid, will change so the bot goes there instead.

Yeah, alkharid is way faster. Thanks a lot :) you're a beast. Btw I got a Tokkul zo already but it'll help a lot of ppl. (ppl who don't meet the requirements of the quest, who just don't wanna do quests and skillers). Now just waiting for exp tracker ;)

Community Manager
5t65A05.png
Thank you mr. Auxiboi <3

It sometimes just stands there at the altar and exits to lobby and when logs in back it's outside the house near the portal and as there is no bank near it just stands there. I ran for 5 hours and when i saw afterwards it was just standing outside the portal doing nothing. Is there something wrong i'am doing?

It sometimes just stands there at the altar and exits to lobby and when logs in back it's outside the house near the portal and as there is no bank near it just stands there. I ran for 5 hours and when i saw afterwards it was just standing outside the portal doing nothing. Is there something wrong i'am doing?

Using mounted glory or the ring?

Also please post the log. Help -> View Logs

I'am using the mounted glory.
I paid attention to what was happening. So, for most of the times it is running smoothly but what it mostly does is that it right clicks three or four times on the altar and selects "offer", sometimes what happens is that it clicks "pray" option and then just stands there doing nothing and maybe that's why it logs out to lobby. It happened around 3-4 times in the previous few hours that it logged out to lobby and stands near the portal.
Another thing that I noticed was that sometimes it teleports to egde instead of al kharid and does not banks on edge until I manually click on the bank and load the preset.

And sorry I'am new here I don't know about posting logs or anything else. Thanks for your patience.
Edit: Got it what this log thing is about. Posting it.

Attachments

• 01-16 22 36 13 - spectre.txt
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 01-16 22 38 06 - game.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 01-17 11 42 45 - spectre.txt
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 01-17 11 43 48 - game.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
Could you let me know which option Shantay Pass is on the glory interface? Number 2 maybe?

It's actually the 5th option.
The first is to rub the amulet. 2nd for edge. 3rd for Karamja. 4th for dranor. Then there is this walk here option as well. After that is the shantay pass option.
It usually always selects the shantay pass option. But it happened 4-5 times when it got to edge.

my bot just teleports over and over again for the tok, i tried it when im full inventory of bones and it spammed my home tele. lost almost 20 home tabs like that.

Last edited:
my bot just teleports over and over again for the tok, i tried it when im full inventory of bones and it spammed my home tele. lost almost 20 home tabs like that.

Read the overview.

Status
Not open for further replies.