Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiPrayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
auxi submitted a new resource:

AuxiPrayer - Experience of the Gods

Currently the bot does:

- Cleansing the corrupt seren stone in Prifddinas
- POH Gilded Altar which supports tokkul-zo and a mounted glory

There are no plans to make the gilded altar bot work in other people's houses.

For the gilded altar method you need: 1 house teletab, 2 marrentills and 25 ashes/bones in your preset 1 and have house doors open.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I request a feature?
I'd like to have the option to light burners only in a POH
That way I can do pray runs legit on my main , keeping altar lit using alt
Would be amazing if you could add this feature!

It uses either tokkul-zo or teleports to Al Kharid with your mounted glory.

Bot is not teleporting with Tokkul-zo unless I open the teleport options manually. Everything else is working great.

edit: Added Tokkul-zo to rev bar and now it's perfect.

Last edited:
i know there s no plans for friends houses, but would it be hard to implement? Willing to donate/pay premium for since there is none.

So Im trying to run this bot but its either stuck just breaking tele tabs in the house or sitting at teleport location infront of bank box. Help?

led

Working gracefully. Only thing I could add is could you please have it check if there are not enough bones for a full run and have it terminate the bot when there isn't. Was standing in al Kahrid bank for a couple extra hours by accident when it ran out of bones.

Working gracefully. Only thing I could add is could you please have it check if there are not enough bones for a full run and have it terminate the bot when there isn't. Was standing in al Kahrid bank for a couple extra hours by accident when it ran out of bones.

Rip. I thought I had a failsafe for that already. I'll have to add that in then. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Led
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.