Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay, my computer just crashed so I'm loading back in now. I'll see if I can get the coords.

Okay, so I usually start at the 2 grouped at (3715,3879,0) then run to (3707,3855,0) to reset aggro

Will add it in the next release.

Hey there. Ran it for almost 24h straight and it works flawlessly. Best combat bot there is for sure, keep it up!

Any plans to add some stats? Like runtime, xp/h, gp/h, perhaps some log of looted items?

EDIT: Other thing to add regarding the loot system would be "loot over certain value", if it possible. Like loot everything worth over 100k in addition to items you added to the list.

hey great work on this :) if you could add disable to break handler or chose to logout instead of teleporting would be great because I safe spot and don't need to use bank at all and bot doesn't have a path back to the area im using it in

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Pushed an update to fix onStart issue for OSRS, will be fixed in version 1.1.1. Sorry about that guys!

is there a break handler on this? just wondering if it was integrated in runemate(im new), if its automatically in each bot or just depends if the bot has the function for it or not?

Hi! I like the bot so far, but how do profiles work on osrs? It doesn't seem to save after I put in a name.

No issues with anything other than banking. Bot always seems to get stuck trying to do a task that can't be done.

Here's my most recent log.

Attachments

• AuxiFighter 3-16 1-08-37.log
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
osrs here, been using it for a few days now, and I have to say it: great work . Gona leave a 5/5 rating if i don't forget after writing this out. Loving the fact that it can safe spot (being able to set a different spot as teh center for the "fight area" instead of centering it around the safespot is brilliant). Not here to complain at all, this is my favorite combat bot currently. Just here to give you some constructive criticism and point out little bits to consider if you want to keep improving this bot.

1) it does act a little squirrely when safespotting: if it buries bones in between attacks, sometimes it switches targets so you get pummeled by the first mob that you didn't finish killing. (This might be because I set it to "hover the next target".. I toggled that off and haven't seen it happen as often as with it enabled ) But if a target follows you out of "the fighting area" it tries to ignore it unless it goes into combat with auto-retaliate.. Might cause a few deaths if people left that enabled - the blood wouldn't be on your hands (since it does allow the character to end the fight before trying to attack someone else) but might be worth looking into before (if) you make this a paid bot. In this scenario it also won't pick up the loot since it's outside the "fight area", despite the loot being 1square away from the character.

2) doesn't toggle-on run after depleting all the energy

3) banking. Haven't tried very hard to get it to work (not surprised, as it's never fully worked for me in other free bots) but I wasn't able to get the banking to work for me. sometimes it decides to go bank at low hp even though it was never toggled in the instance i noticed it occuring (i guess as a fail safe to prevent deaths?) I tried to get it to work while maging but I couldnt set it to withdraw more than 28 items and it seems to count each rune as individual items (i.e. telling it to withdraw 1k mind runes gives an error in runemate, but the bot doesn't crash so not a huge problem, just mentioning it for ya)

Beetle Pimp
can this bot work in catacombs of kourend? For that i mean, kill things until full inv, then go to nearest bank, and do it all over again. @auxi

Status
Not open for further replies.