Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having issues with the interface. Earlier when I tried the bot out it didn't load either, but I restarted it and it loaded fine.

Just launched 10 times and no interface each time. Any idea?

I'm having issues with the interface. Earlier when I tried the bot out it didn't load either, but I restarted it and it loaded fine.

Just launched 10 times and no interface each time. Any idea?

everytime i restart it i still get nothing

Could you make it finish drinking a prayer pot fully before starting another?
Currently if you have an inventory full of 4-doses, it will take a sip from each one until they're all 3-doses. Makes it hard to have room for drops.

Could you make it finish drinking a prayer pot fully before starting another?
Currently if you have an inventory full of 4-doses, it will take a sip from each one until they're all 3-doses. Makes it hard to have room for drops.

Yep, just realized what the issue is. Will have it fixed in the next push.

Next version will include rewritten banking which allows you to customise the items you want it to withdraw.

This is being fixed once and for all in the next push. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know.

Interface is fixed and this is the best combat bot for RS3 right now that isn't paid for so thanks for that. It's very quick!

One small issue is that it likes to click on the NPC several times occasionally, which looks like bot-behavior. Every couple NPC's I fight, the bot will click on the next one like 2-5 times.

@Eric Callan I am not sure why it spam clicks but I can look into it.

If anyone has any feature requests, I'm all ears :)

@Eric Callan I am not sure why it spam clicks but I can look into it.

If anyone has any feature requests, I'm all ears :)
I definitely want a Clouse overlay option like many other bots on RuneMate! It's like being in an autonomous car...we want to know what the machine is doing to feel more comfortable. Your bot is the fastest clicking bot I've seen (even quicker than paid options somehow) and I'd like to see it actually performing.

I definitely want a Clouse overlay option like many other bots on RuneMate! It's like being in an autonomous car...we want to know what the machine is doing to feel more comfortable. Your bot is the fastest clicking bot I've seen (even quicker than paid options somehow) and I'd like to see it actually performing.

It could be something I can look into, but very low priority. I can assure you the bot uses a mouse just like any other bot on the store :D Glad to hear it's fast though.

It could be something I can look into, but very low priority. I can assure you the bot uses a mouse just like any other bot on the store :D Glad to hear it's fast though.
Yeah, it's the only fighting bot i've seen that actually clicks on the next NPC as fast as a human would do. The second the NPC you're attacking is dead, your bot clicks on the next one. Other bots (even paid) have a few second delay, some move the camera for a couple seconds to find another NPC, etc. Point is, they take forever to fight and are not human-like at all. Humans immediately click on the next NPC as the current one is dying (i.e. zero HP left). Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.