Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiElfAgility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GfcL6FI.png

I just wanted to say that this bot is the cleanest bot I have ever run. I've done multiple 20+ hr sessions and done 77-99 agility and 89-99 agility on two accounts. No issues at all. Thanks mate!

Forgot to show this, been a few months now. Here are some of my screenshots to 99 :) Auxi with best bots once again.

ThjfAg6.png

nzDPrq3.png

XVIIPRg.png

Did anything change with this bot? I used to run it for 10 hours with no problems, I just ran it for about 3 hours and it got stuck at the point where you must claim a reward from the light creature, so it just stood there for about an hour or so until I claimed the reward manually.

EDIT: Inventory was full too cuz of the mint cakes and it didnt bank, nor could it claim the reward.

Edit: I tried running it again 2 times now and the same thing happened, it got stuck trying to start course but couldnt because it had to claim a reward.

Last edited:
Did anything change with this bot? I used to run it for 10 hours with no problems, I just ran it for about 3 hours and it got stuck at the point where you must claim a reward from the light creature, so it just stood there for about an hour or so until I claimed the reward manually.

EDIT: Inventory was full too cuz of the mint cakes and it didnt bank, nor could it claim the reward.

Edit: I tried running it again 2 times now and the same thing happened, it got stuck trying to start course but couldnt because it had to claim a reward.

My bad. A silent update caused this to happen and is fixed next version. Thanks for letting me know.

Want to use this to get 120 agility If i succeed i will make a donation for the bot because this seems to run awesome

should it be possible to run daily 16hr of this one to get 120 or should i consider doing less and wait a little longer ?

Hey, I've caught the bot doing really wierd things today.

Occasionally it will open the bank chest at Hefin agility course, deposit all items, and then play around scrolling through the bank and taking items out. Usually items of value - it's really wierd.

Every time I catch it picking out items, I click deposit all items and close the bank screen and it seems to recover and continue on the agility course

@auxi

@Loltester

There's no code in the bot that withdraws items whatsoever, however it would seem after basically fully rewriting the bot I've forgotten to add so it closes the bank after depositing inventory. Will be fixed next update.

what is the update ?

since you got me 99 mining now gona try to get 99 agil <3

when the window shortcut is open, it doesnt use it

the bot keeps trying to bank exp lamps even though it cant.. this is 100% suspicious and will trigger bans. Mine was trying to bank a lamp for like 15minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.