Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDwarfMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyazo - bde542577ce99bce9f8542546165dca8.png still doesn't work, are you sure it works for others? any other ideas what could i do? :/

I really don't know. I tested it earlier today and everything was working for me. But I also rewrote a few things and will upload that version asap. Could you perhaps check the logs and see what's in there?

You can find them in the RuneMate client by clicking Help -> View Logs.

I really don't know. I tested it earlier today and everything was working for me. But I also rewrote a few things and will upload that version asap. Could you perhaps check the logs and see what's in there?

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\The\RuneMate\logs\04-15 20-54-32 - Dwarf Miner.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.

am i missing something? cause there is just this text

would be nice if someone who tried this bot recently would confirm if it works for others

works without a problem now, however would be nice to see in the future some randomisation. It seems like the mouse is moving identical all the time and clicking intervals are the same everytime

Doesn't work for me. Keeps saying that the bot hasn't started in the right area. I started it next to the iron rocks and I tried inside the dungeon area. Neither worked for me.

Seems to have an issue with banking. Legacy client, fixed screen, min detail, old school interface.
Mines fine, enters dungeon, clicks deposit box, then keeps attempting to find and click the deposit box..
Have I set up my interface/graphics wrong?
Cheers

EDIT: So I made the screen resizable, moved the banking interface down so it could see everything, and this time it repeatedly clicked the deposit box as if it didn't realise it was

Last edited:
Seems to have an issue with banking. Legacy client, fixed screen, min detail, old school interface.
Mines fine, enters dungeon, clicks deposit box, then keeps attempting to find and click the deposit box..
Have I set up my interface/graphics wrong?
Cheers

EDIT: So I made the screen resizable, moved the banking interface down so it could see everything, and this time it repeatedly clicked the deposit box as if it didn't realise it was

Try AuxiMiner and see if it works there. I wasn't aware this bot was still available. If it doesn't work there either, it's possible that the depositbox api is broken.

Try AuxiMiner and see if it works there. I wasn't aware this bot was still available. If it doesn't work there either, it's possible that the depositbox api is broken.

AuxiMiner not working either. I suppose the deposit box API is client side and we'll have to wait for a fix?

I gave both a shot and it's having the same problem. Just a heads up.

a13e032088273145ba4f9f77a9b55226.png

Keeps clicking deposit box :(

Any idea what could the problem be? I tried deleting temp files and doesnt change a thing

Any idea what could the problem be? I tried deleting temp files and doesnt change a thing

It's likely a problem with the DepositBox class. I haven't gotten around to making some bug report, although if you wish to have it fixed sooner you can submit one.

Hey there!

Thanks so much for a really great bot, it's one of the few if not the only one that actually uses the Dwarven Resource Dungeon deposit box which helps to make mining really fast! While it worked great the first few runs, the bot is stalling out about 20 minutes in where it deposits successfully but does not click the exit to go back out to start mining. No chat boxes or pop ups are blocking the door. Nothing is in bot logs either.

So yea, it deposits just fine, but does not leave the deposit box room.

edit: if i click away from the deposit box, it can leave just fine. it just is unable to leave when the deposit box interface is still open.

Used this bot for 12 hours so far. It is absolutely amazing! One of the few dwarven mine bots that actually work!

I've used it on 4 different accounts for 15-80 mining. If you're an ironman and aren't using it... You're doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.