Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Auxi, I found a bug, or I dont know if Im doing something wrong.
It harvest the wisp, but then when it goes to convert to energy or xp, converts like 2 or 3 memories, and goes back to harvest again.
Can you check that out please?

Hey Auxi, I found a bug, or I dont know if Im doing something wrong.
It harvest the wisp, but then when it goes to convert to energy or xp, converts like 2 or 3 memories, and goes back to harvest again.
Can you check that out please?
Ye that's okay, even if it's not intended its a good anti ban

Just letting you know that the bot doesn't drink Summoning Flasks when my summoning points are 0.

It works on normal Summoning potions though.

I found a significant bug. So I had 6 Summoning points and the bot tried to keep summoning my Nightmare Muspah. But you need 10 points to summon a Nightmare Muspah so the bot just stood there trying to summon it, but it would keep failing. I had a summoning potion in my inventory and the bot did not drink it.

@Calcifer

Summoning flasks will be added next version.

As for the summoning points, I was not aware you needed 10+ points to resummon a Nightmare muspah. My apologies, will fix that the next version as well. Thanks for letting me know!

Sometimes the wisps move far enough away from the crater that the bot just stands still and goes to lobby (has been logging back in). Are you able to combat this issue at all?

Sometimes the wisps move far enough away from the crater that the bot just stands still and goes to lobby (has been logging back in). Are you able to combat this issue at all?

Will require a rewrite of the bot basically to fix this. I'll get around to doing that very soon.

@Calcifer

Were you able to test the newest version with the fixes to your problems?

It would be nice to have an energy counter.

Sometimes the bot also performs a successful wisp click, but it's not on the wisp it wants or something, so it keeps trying to move mouse to that wisp it wants and clicking it. That seems kind of botty; could you please make the bot not pursue the original wisp when it performs a successful click?

@auxi Sometimes the bot will right click the rift to offer memories many time, I have seen as many as 6 times in a row.

Just got 48 hour bot busting moderate ban after using it for 15 mins, some guy was asking to buy incadescent energies so I unblocked mouse and keyboard to type "Need them myself", 5 seconds later I was banned

Just got 48 hour bot busting moderate ban after using it for 15 mins, some guy was asking to buy incadescent energies so I unblocked mouse and keyboard to type "Need them myself", 5 seconds later I was banned

Bans are delayed, so you were not banned after using it for 15 minutes. And unblocking mouse/keyboard certainly had nothing to do with it.

Sorry to hear about the 48 hour ban though.

Bans are delayed, so you were not banned after using it for 15 minutes. And unblocking mouse/keyboard certainly had nothing to do with it.

Sorry to hear about the 48 hour ban though.
I don't blame you, probably some snitches reported me or a Jmod came by. I made 100m+ and got 99 divination with your script before, thanks for that. I quit divination botting for about a week until I decided I needed to make some money and the ban hit me.

I don't blame you, probably some snitches reported me or a Jmod came by. I made 100m+ and got 99 divination with your script before, thanks for that. I quit divination botting for about a week until I decided I needed to make some money and the ban hit me.

Yeah, Divination is the skill with highest banrate in RS3 so bans are to be expected, especially if botting for long periods of time, and on fresh accounts. Glad to hear you had some success though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.