Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
75c792db0e618b1df5d0eb62c99c9e7b.png

Still going strong. I would say I got over 3m energy so far (from 95). Just a small progress hoping to get higher :p
I am botting ~20h/day and getting like 300k xp/day and get around 150k energy/day!

75c792db0e618b1df5d0eb62c99c9e7b.png

Still going strong. I would say I got over 3m energy so far (from 95). Just a small progress hoping to get higher :p
I am botting ~20h/day and getting like 300k xp/day and get around 150k energy/day!

You machine. Thanks for the progress report, glad to see it :D

Stay safe!
Just got my lovely cape thanks to auxi. Well done bot, works as a charm :)
Went from like 85 to 99 using this :)

somethimes after using the enriched memory in the pit it run back and gathers more when its not even done ..
also somethimes mass clicks the wisps...

doing on legacy mode fixed screen.

Massclicking wisps? I don't believe you :p

But I think I found the issue where it stops converting the energy early. It would only happen in certain locations where there are butterflies roaming.

A few issues. Bot hasn't been catching Guthixian butterflies for me. I also found it clicking an enriched spring over and over again while collecting from it. Also, the bot has trouble right-clicking rifts but this seems to be the case for all the Div bots I've tried so I'm guessing it is a RuneMate issue?

edit:
The right-click issue seems to be cutting exp/hr rates at around -3K exp/hr. :/ (I am a fairly low level div so probably not that big a deal at higher levels)

Mind adding current div lvl and/or energy gained? Would be a nice QOL update. Anyways, amazing bot, as usual :p

Yes it will :)

Oh, how should my settings be with familiar? etg how inventory would look like?

Btw, with inc wisps (lvl 95) , is it normal to only get 5-6.4k energy an hour (with converting to energy)?

Will you add cache support later?

Oh, how should my settings be with familiar? etg how inventory would look like?

Btw, with inc wisps (lvl 95) , is it normal to only get 5-6.4k energy an hour (with converting to energy)?

Will you add cache support later?

Like you would use familiars normally. Have extra pouches if you want, and summoning/super restore pot(s) in your inventory incase you run out of points.

I'm pretty sure 6.5k energy per hour is good, though I can't say for sure as I never convert to energy personally.

Cache support, as in doing the cache or leave the cache if accidentally entered?

Like you would use familiars normally. Have extra pouches if you want, and summoning/super restore pot(s) in your inventory incase you run out of points.

I'm pretty sure 6.5k energy per hour is good, though I can't say for sure as I never convert to energy personally.

Cache support, as in doing the cache or leave the cache if accidentally entered?

As in doing the cache

This bot is really perfect so far, I've been using it for about 10 hours a day and im lvl 91 now, just wanted to note that once I've started using it on the spot that's south of Sophanem, it sometimes gets stuck if it goes to an area a little south and no wisps are within its vision. happened twice so far, so I I'm back to doing radiant energies. but still gotta say this bot is really much better than I expected. so thanks Auxi!

Status
Not open for further replies.