Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiBurialArmor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using adamant ingot III the bot freezes after smithing an inventory of armour. It selects the appropriate helm/chest/gauntlet/boot options during the process however, once all ingots have been used it just sits there

Using adamant ingot III the bot freezes after smithing an inventory of armour. It selects the appropriate helm/chest/gauntlet/boot options during the process however, once all ingots have been used it just sits there

I did adamant III and never had this issue, but I DID have it with steel.
Restarting both clients fixed the issue

Edit: If it also helps, i was also using more ram, had my mouse multiplier up a bit, and had forced menu interaction off

I did adamant III and never had this issue, but I DID have it with steel.
Restarting both clients fixed the issue

Edit: If it also helps, i was also using more ram, had my mouse multiplier up a bit, and had forced menu interaction off
My client isnt lagging/crashing, just restarted both clients. Also first time I've comeback after a 6 month break so my client is hella out of date, im using the OSX version which automatically updates it so it shouldnt be a problem though right?

Edit: Just tried using the .jar file and it seems to deposit burial armour now :)

Last edited:
My client isnt lagging/crashing, just restarted both clients. Also first time I've comeback after a 6 month break so my client is hella out of date, im using the OSX version which automatically updates it so it shouldnt be a problem though right?

Edit: Just tried using the .jar file and it seems to deposit burial armour now :)

I'm not too sure about the clients, i'm really new to this group.

Glad it's working!

My character makes the items fine but wont dump the armor and will even randonly go downstairs please help!

It was working for me a couple of days ago. Now the BOT will not deposit the items and retrieve more ignots.

I have tried to restart both RS and Runemate several times.....

It was working for me a couple of days ago. Now the BOT will not deposit the items and retrieve more ignots.

I have tried to restart both RS and Runemate several times.....

May be due to runemate itself, have a look around the forums.

It works well at the time to choose what part the burial armour to make, but it doesn't deposit the parts neither get more ingots, what can I do? I'm using the legacy client.

It works well at the time to choose what part the burial armour to make, but it doesn't deposit the parts neither get more ingots, what can I do? I'm using the legacy client.

I believe they are still working on fixing the client since the RS update earlier today (or maybe it was yesterday). Should clear up after that.

New upcoming update:

- Will no longer try to use the wrong anvil incase you start the bot in the wrong location...

EmbeddableUI with options:

- Attack ancestor
- Change items for 10% extra XP

Status
Not open for further replies.