Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
With your action bar configuration you posted a bit ago, do you use revolution? Or full manual
revolution

This bot is not as profitable as AuxiHelwyr, maybe at .25 cents an hour, it will be worthwhile. It's around 10m/hr and so is Helwyr.

So I just tried it and the bot got to the third phase then just stopped healing itself

tried again got araxxi to like 4k life and it stopped attacking

Review: Overall it's extremely impressive and works pretty well. I died 4 times and got 11 kills with it yesterday. The big issue is that whenever it freezes and you have to restart it charges you 40c US. Over the course of like 2 hours, enough time to die 4 times and get 11 kills, it costs me 4.80$ US, there's no way this can be profitable until the overcharging is fixed IMO, please make it charge by the minute.

I messaged the owner about being charged like 6 times now when I shouldn't have but they never responded so maybe be cautious, I'll update if they do ever respond.

EDIT: I was given a refund for the accidental charges. Thanks! it's a great bot.

Last edited:
@JavaDevFromCanada Hey, I currently don't have time to go through all the messages and private messages. However the payment system is not something I can control. It is how RuneMate works. If you can show proof of your payments, I will refund you.

So I have a small problem. It clicks on teleport before it gets to teleport, which is annoying.
Is it a way to fix this? Meaning that it won't try to teleport again before it has teleported the first time (if that makes sence).

Niche bots at your disposal
For people having issues with crashes, make sure to increase the memory of both RS (as mentioned in the bot discussion) as well as memory of RM (Runemate install location > Open RuneMate.vmoptions > e.g Write line to increase memory to 1024mb: -Xmx1024m. Default value is around 250
b4gwCaZ.png

@JavaDevFromCanada Hey, I currently don't have time to go through all the messages and private messages. However the payment system is not something I can control. It is how RuneMate works. If you can show proof of your payments, I will refund you.

@auxi Here is a pic of all the purchases from last night, I was also not using it from 8PM-2AM there was a 45ish min break in there and a couple 30min breaks when I decided to switch up gear and other times trying to set up.

Attachments

• proofOfRunematePurchases.PNG
    proofOfRunematePurchases.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
For people having issues with crashes, make sure to increase the memory of both RS (as mentioned in the bot discussion) as well as memory of RM (Runemate install location > Open RuneMate.vmoptions > e.g Write line to increase memory to 1024mb: -Xmx1024m. Default value is around 250
b4gwCaZ.png
1024 will cause issues, 512 is the max you should put.

What are your PC specs? If it is a slow machine, there is nothing that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.