Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to be working good but i cant seem to build adrenaline for death's swiftness, what am i doing wrong? using revo++ btw

You said it yourself, revo++ is the problem. Don't make the game automatically use thresholds.

dont use revo++

okay im not using revo++ it uses death switftness but the kill times are even slower, literally takes 3 mins for the first phase

YDFClxU.png

uaHD0WO

okay im not using revo++ it uses death switftness but the kill times are even slower, literally takes 3 mins for the first phase

YDFClxU.png

uaHD0WO
copy mine.

Sometimes the bot removes he max cape by accident and home teleports to burthorpe and just stands there.

Attachments

• aciton bar.JPG
    aciton bar.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 26
  • aciton bar.JPG
    aciton bar.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 19
copy mine.

Sometimes the bot removes he max cape by accident and home teleports to burthorpe and just stands there.

thanks will do, btw the bot seems to eat too much food at the bottom path, how do you get 300% enrage so easily? i can't get past 100

gear? auras?

using t90s with death lotus atm, dont have any auras, using ruby bak bolts e

also it kind of freaks out and spam clicks once the black thign is out at 25k hp, why cant it just stand and hit instead of moving every square? doesnt the thing bounce 5 times before hitting ur spot

also it kind of freaks out and spam clicks once the black thign is out at 25k hp, why cant it just stand and hit instead of moving every square? doesnt the thing bounce 5 times before hitting ur spot
im assuming u have overloads. With overloads and pernix im getting sub 6 minute kills without an aura, with reckless aura im getting sub 5 and with supremer sharpshooter i get about 5:30 kill times.

You should be able to dps him down before the acid even hits u , but since ur having dps issues bot will try its best to prevent it from hitting u, even 1 hit from the acid can drop you at higher enrages.

Last edited:
im assuming u have overloads. With overloads and pernix im getting sub 6 minute kills without an aura, with reckless aura im getting sub 5 and with supremer sharpshooter i get about 5:30 kill times.

You should be able to dps him down before the acid even hits u , but since ur having dps issues bot will try its best to prevent it from hitting u, even 1 hit from the acid can drop you at higher enrages.

ye not sure what im doing wrong, this is my set up
YjcLnmo.png

You can show gear and inventory ?
T99 range pray
Sirenic mask
Amulet of souls(OR)
Dual Ascensions (aftershock 3, pre 4 eq 2
Pernix body (Best perks)
Pernix chaps(best perks)
Nightmare gauntlets
Ring of death(LOTD switch)
Flarefrost boots
Max cape
Illuminated god book(not active)
Reckless aura>supreme sharpshooter>Dark Magic.
Invent -
Supreme overload (6)
super prayer renewal(6)
2 super restore
6 sara brews
rest filled with rocktails, and a pack yak filled with rocktails
and a pack yak pouch
lotd.
Shield is bugged atm so i dont bring it. You guys are not getting optimal killing times because u dont have power armor and perks to get significant better kill times. But even 8minute kills are a good profit.

Last edited:
You change auras or bot ?
T99 range pray
Sirenic mask
Amulet of souls(OR)
Pernix body (Best perks)
Pernix chaps(best perks)
Nightmare gauntlets
Flarefrost boots
Max cape
Invent -
Supreme overload (6)
super prayer renewal(6)
2 super restore
6 sara brews
and a pack yak pouch
lotd.
Shield is bugged atm so i dont bring it. You guys are not getting optimal killing times because u dont have power armor and perks to get significant better kill times. But even 8minute kills are a good profit.
You change auras or bot ?

T99 range pray
Sirenic mask
Amulet of souls(OR)
Pernix body (Best perks)
Pernix chaps(best perks)
Nightmare gauntlets
Flarefrost boots
Max cape
Invent -
Supreme overload (6)
super prayer renewal(6)
2 super restore
6 sara brews
and a pack yak pouch
lotd.

ah okay thanks for sharing

T99 range pray
Sirenic mask
Amulet of souls(OR)
Pernix body (Best perks)
Pernix chaps(best perks)
Nightmare gauntlets
Flarefrost boots
Max cape
Invent -
Supreme overload (6)
super prayer renewal(6)
2 super restore
6 sara brews
and a pack yak pouch
lotd.

tbh the problem isn't the kill time but the fact that it can't survive at high enrages unless u have good gear and perks, and its probably not going to be worth resetting enrage every 4-5 kills. This bot is only really profitable in the long run for maxed players

tbh the problem isn't the kill time but the fact that it can't survive at high enrages unless u have good gear and perks, and its probably not going to be worth resetting enrage every 4-5 kills. This bot is only really profitable in the long run for maxed players
I botted my way to max, and there is no reason you shouldnt either. Get max before pvm.

I cant because i dont have runescape.prm ...
You can help me ??
Right click on your runescape client shortcut, properties>shortcut>open file locaiton>once thats open click on jagexlauncher>runescape>runescape.prm>right click>open with>notepad> erase everything then copy/paste this
-Djava.class.path=jagexappletviewer.jar
-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true
-Dcom.jagex.config=http://www.runescape.com/k=3/l=$(Language:0)/jav_config.ws
-Xmx512m
-Xss2m
-XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-XX:+AggressiveOpts
-XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary
-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500
-XX:SurvivorRatio=16
-XX:+UseParallelGC
jagexappletviewer

I botted my way to max, and there is no reason you shouldnt either. Get max before pvm.

Right click on your runescape client shortcut, properties>shortcut>open file locaiton>once thats open click on jagexlauncher>runescape>runescape.prm>right click>open with>notepad> erase everything then copy/paste this
-Djava.class.path=jagexappletviewer.jar
-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true
-Dcom.jagex.config=http://www.runescape.com/k=3/l=$(Language:0)/jav_config.ws
-Xmx512m
-Xss2m
-XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-XX:+AggressiveOpts
-XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary
-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500
-XX:SurvivorRatio=16
-XX:+UseParallelGC
jagexappletviewer