Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfilter chat. Something has broken.

Hmm, yea I unfiltered chat as always. " It keeps saying: [BankHandler] Could not find necessary item to continue. Stopping bot "

Weird, as I was using it just fine
I'll take a look when I am back home. It is possible that you have it set to reset enrage at a certain percent, and there are no pheromones in your bank.

Well, it seems to be what you said actually with the enrage reset thing! It works now. Thanks for responding fast

At the moment, no. I can add it though. How should it be?
So for ruby bak bolts, have them equipped beginning of the fight, at 50k health switch to ascension bolts and it should re-equip at the beginning of every phase and everytime the health goes below 50% switch to ascension bolts or diamond bolts.

Ive found a bug where the bot clicking on the minimap accidently keeps hitting home teleport button and wont walk into the next phase. Can this be fixed if the minimap does not work just click the floor.

Works pretty well overall. Had a few issues with it, which I'll list below:
  1. Does not lure spiders to araxxor.
  2. When I had my action bars set, and didn't select "setup action bars for me", the bot just repeatedly sent errors until i stopped it (there went $0.40)
  3. Died with 7,500 hp left (happens, np), but the bot didnt bank. It checked my supreme overload salve and thought it was good to go. Never banked. Just went back to die again (I stopped it before, but there went another $0.40).
  4. It can't find abilities (on auto-setup of action bar) that are within a sub-panel. E.G. The defensive / magic menus open as a menu with several sub-menus. If the wrong sub menu defaults to open, it can't find it.
Lots of potential here, and a job well done overall! Would love to see some of these things addressed.

I just wish some of the force stops were pauses instead. (Probably with a tick option?) Dumb or no? Could be used to figure settings for the first couple kills before letting it run till out of suplies. Or just keep em .4$ for 1kill rolling still awesome script :D

I just wish some of the force stops were pauses instead. (Probably with a tick option?) Dumb or no? Could be used to figure settings for the first couple kills before letting it run till out of suplies. Or just keep em .4$ for 1kill rolling still awesome script :D

I want to do that soon, after my vacation. In the meantime don't hesitate to ask for refunds.

I want to do that soon, after my vacation. In the meantime don't hesitate to ask for refunds.
Of the 4 hours i've been charged, I only used about an hour actually (a little less, but an hour is fine with me). PMed you about it. You can actually see the 4 payments were all within about 30mins.

Enjoy your vacation!

icd

Can't even get it to get one kill with all T90 gear and weapons.

Always struggles on the 2nd phase, and then when it gets to the final it just eats all the food away.

Maxed gear, maxed stats so idk what the issue seems to be.

Always struggles on the 2nd phase, and then when it gets to the final it just eats all the food away.

You got all the action bars setup properly? let me see ur settings also, post the pics here. Show me ur interface.

Last edited:

I can get kills with t80 crossbows, armadyl bottoms and black d hide top. so not sure why its going badly for you

On the middle path phase 2 , when the player is on top of the platform it doesnt run from exploding spiders untill its too late.
Top path is the smoothest so far.
Path 3, sometimes it wont walk out of phase 1 to start phase 2, i think its due to minimap clicking, it might just be a bit off and it wont work. Should make it click on floor if minimap doesnt work.
it wont dodge cleave on phase 3 from time to time.

some proggies

Attachments

• 7hr proggress.JPG
    7hr proggress.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 22
  • item drops.JPG
    item drops.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
  • more items.JPG
    more items.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
  • more progg.JPG
    more progg.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 10hr.JPG
    10hr.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 85 kills.JPG
    85 kills.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
On the middle path phase 2 , when the player is on top of the platform it doesnt run from exploding spiders untill its too late.
Top path is the smoothest so far.
Path 3, sometimes it wont walk out of phase 1 to start phase 2, i think its due to minimap clicking, it might just be a bit off and it wont work. Should make it click on floor if minimap doesnt work.
it wont dodge cleave on phase 3 from time to time.

some proggies
How many enrage use pheromone?

240 enrage i use pheromone just to reduce deaths because of a few bugs, but when I'm babysitting i will reset it at 300%.

seems to be working good but i cant seem to build adrenaline for death's swiftness, what am i doing wrong? using revo++ btw

Status
Not open for further replies.