Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post your settings?
Acutally the only thing i changed was the the preset after the bot starts. So have a shield in ur preset before starting as soon as the bot loads the preset hit pause and make a preset without the shield, remove shield replace with 1 more roctail and save that as a preset. Basically the bot has trouble with switching shield and off hand. But once its started and paused it forgets about the shield.

AUXI STOP IGNORING ME!

Last edited:
Currently on vacation. Will get back to PMs and such soon.
alright mang, luv u

Did 10 kills so far on 300% enrage on top path and it seems to be doing it flawlessly so far. Will update. Right now its stuck at waiting for user to configure bot.

Attachments

• stuck.JPG
    stuck.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
alright mang, luv u

Did 10 kills so far on 300% enrage on top path and it seems to be doing it flawlessly so far. Will update.
What are the settings you are using? Mine is getting stuck teleing back and forth from the boss portal lol

Is there any other way to increase fps with old java client. Increased the ram to 512 tried all (safemode,directx,opengl) pc is not resource starved (cpu topping max 60%). Could having ALOT of binds a factor (every ability) for lag with this script? Still so happy u finally released this it's amazing thank you.

Is there any other way to increase fps with old java client. Increased the ram to 512 tried all (safemode,directx,opengl) pc is not resource starved (cpu topping max 60%). Could having ALOT of binds a factor (every ability) for lag with this script? Still so happy u finally released this it's amazing thank you.
RS using 60% CPU monkaS u using i3 2110 or smth

Thanks for the bot. Works fine with me with range. Does this work with the Luck of the Dwarves ring? As before Araxxor is killed, it equips the ring?

Thanks for the bot. Works fine with me with range. Does this work with the Luck of the Dwarves ring? As before Araxxor is killed, it equips the ring?

Cheers mate. And yes it does :)

AWESOME!

On another note, now it seems to open the bank and quit because it says I dont have correct equipment which is weird since been using the same this whole time

Unfilter chat. Something has broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.