Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
me.irl while i wait till max before i drop 1b on gear for dis.
hJ02Iu1.png

Last edited:
ive done about 2 hours with it so far.
will tele to max guild, withraw brews and restores, close bank, reopen bank, empty inventory, resupplies inventory(works great), prays at altar, then uses rax portal.
i manually pause it to resupply the yak after a few runs of realizing that it doesnt fill it

Would you trust running this on a max/comp acc? in need of some money and suck at bossing so wasnt sure how sure it was to use on an acc like that

Would you trust running this on a max/comp acc? in need of some money and suck at bossing so wasnt sure how sure it was to use on an acc like that

I haven't been banned, but I heard someone did after running 10-14 hours in a day. I would be careful with the hours you put in honestly. I am not sure if Jagex simply learned about the bot and is now watching for bots already.

I haven't been banned, but I heard someone did after running 10-14 hours in a day. I would be careful with the hours you put in honestly. I am not sure if Jagex simply learned about the bot and is now watching for bots already.
Yikes, is this recent?

dude wtf... i tried this bot and it literally killed me twice and charged me $3 for less than an hour because it kept crashing. nice man

Thanks for the assistance, i just didnt want to risk it on my account without knowing for sure? any chance of a telos bot or is it too unpredictable?

dude wtf... i tried this bot and it literally killed me twice and charged me $3 for less than an hour because it kept crashing. nice man

Can you submit the errors next time? I haven't seen any exceptions in my inbox so I don't know if it's crashing because of me or because of RuneMate.

Can you submit the errors next time? I haven't seen any exceptions in my inbox so I don't know if it's crashing because of me or because of RuneMate.

it says "preset 1 failed" and then closes.... it does this even when its paused

This bot has some bugs and need to tweak some settings but once its all set. It goes up to 300% enrage almost flawlessly and will have 1-2 random deaths. Ran for 3 hours got 4 legs pieces already. Thank you for this auxi, Rax pet incoming.

Attachments

• auxirax 1.JPG
    auxirax 1.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
This bot has some bugs and need to tweak some settings but once its all set. It goes up to 300% enrage almost flawlessly and will have 1-2 random deaths. Ran for 3 hours got 4 legs pieces already. Thank you for this auxi, Rax pet incoming.
Can you post your settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.