Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle path is much better after the update, has yet to get stuck luring rax to the bridge. Only thing I can spot now is it sometimes removes the max cape rather than teleporting, so it then goes to the Canifis bank where it takes at least 5 attempts to open it.

Average kill time is about 7 minutes btw (y)

some of the loot i got from this amazing product

Attachments

• voor die arraxi reviuw.png
    voor die arraxi reviuw.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 41
Java Warlord
b51b374967740c81d8681d7a6cb4218d.svg

I've added experimental melee support for the next version. Please keep that in mind if you experience bugs with it. And I also want to stress that using Berserk is going to cause you random deaths, due to the nature of the ability.

Has anyone tested this with t80 range weapons and t70 armour? I know I can do it by hand, but definitely curious to know if anyone has tried it out with the bot

Has anyone tested this with t80 range weapons and t70 armour? I know I can do it by hand, but definitely curious to know if anyone has tried it out with the bot

You should be able to get a few kills per day with that setup. Feel free to try it, and if it doesn't work I will refund you.

hype to experiment with the melee support. just gotta finish making mw armor reaL quick

Status
Not open for further replies.