Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AutoClicker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
Does this only assist with splashing or could I use it with the 5 min idle timer?

Yes I use it for splashing.

Great to hear that!
I think its quite safe to do splashing, right? Anyways how many hours you splash before breaking and how long the breaks should be? :)
I'm kinda new so yeah... :p

Great to hear that!
I think its quite safe to do splashing, right? Anyways how many hours you splash before breaking and how long the breaks should be? :)
I'm kinda new so yeah... :p
I've splashed for 18 hours straight. This bot will not log you back in after the 6 hour kick, as it performs the minimum interactions possible to be as safe as can be (it will stop the bot). So if you are near the computer nearing the 6 hour marker you can manually log it out or let it stop and restart it after you've started the splash again.

Going to use this later on. Going to mix splashing with teleporting to get mage to 95 :)

Great work on the bot man!

Does this also re-attack the rat when you stop attacking after a while?

hey is it possible to use this bot just for idle to bypass the 5 minute logout timer? dont need it for combat, just need it to be able to stay logged in anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.